Downloadable Models

Community Forums/Showcase/Downloadable Models

Banshee(Posted 2005) [#1]
The team at Banshee Studios are proud to announce the launch of our new model site, Frap Studios.

The site has lots of free models to download, and we will soon be launching a new shop for high quality model packs.

We dont plan to stop the free models with the current selection either and plan to add new models over time.

The site can be found here: http://frap.bansheestudios.com

Nick & Andy

sigi(Posted 2005) [#2]
Downloading...
Thank You.

wizzlefish(Posted 2005) [#3]
Pretty cool. I'll probably end up downloading something...but what I'm really looking for are humans...

Beaker(Posted 2005) [#4]
Some nice stuff there.

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#5]
Pretty cool!

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#6]
No offense, but one word of advice: The menu buttons on that website are near impossible to read... Fuzzy red text on a rust-textured background looks extremely bad. :-)

Especially when you're trying to advertise your graphical skills (modeling, etc.) the look of your website is crucial... The menus alone may scare some people away from even looking at your actual models...

Just my $0.02

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#7]
Thanks for the free stuff man! When I get some $$ I'll definitely hook you up. Dont wanna be a leech and all.....y know..... because I'm not..... honest!

Banshee(Posted 2005) [#8]
Thank you all for the nice feedback I shall pass that onto Nick (who did all the models currently for download) who is internet-less at the moment.

xlsior, yup I already totally agree and plan to redo the buttons on the main site, it's just a matter of time versus the big bad day job. ;)