Comments & Criticism is welcome.

All stuff done using Blitz3D :)

Erroneouss(Posted 2005) [#2]
Looks cool!
Trying out demo now.

What are the controls? It doesn't
have them anywhere.

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2005) [#3]
Everything is controlled by the mouse :)

Beaker(Posted 2005) [#4]
Great presentation. Music, graphics, animation and HUD all very slick.

I would be nice if you had more signposting that you have to finish all moves for the large beasts (and not trap them) before you are allowed to win. Maybe a number counter or some other visual aid.

It might've just been me but sometimes the clickable options didn't seem to respond first click.

I'd be a little worried about variety in the game. But, apart from that a job well done.

RiverRatt(Posted 2005) [#5]
I liked it. Just one thing though. I think the text start/exit buttons should be bigger and easier to read.
Nice graphics and music. More games should have electric guitar.

gameproducer(Posted 2005) [#6]
@theduck:
What are the controls? It doesn't have them anywhere.

Thank you for your comment! That will be added! Everything is mouse yep :)

@Beaker:
Thanks for the valuable feedback
I would be nice if you had more signposting that you have to finish all moves for the large beasts (and not trap them) before you are allowed to win. Maybe a number counter or some other visual aid.

Yes... that must be obvious. We must try to do something about this.

It might've just been me but sometimes the clickable options didn't seem to respond first click.

We'll check that

I'd be a little worried about variety in the game. But, apart from that a job well done.

You got a point there. We have few ideas about different grids, different monsters, different connectors and some different "power ups" that you could use. These will be presented in later versions... sooner or later. Thanks.

@RiverRatt:
I liked it. Just one thing though. I think the text start/exit buttons should be bigger and easier to read.
Nice graphics and music. More games should have electric guitar.

Start/exit buttons bigger... got it! We'll appreciate your thoughts. :)

Tim (Indiepath.T) did the music and graphics were done by DogzerX... they are nice (music & graphics I mean ;))

P.S. Almost confused me with that " Ant System Algorithm?
In [Bullnheimer et al. 1997] design, there are two basic ant system phases: construction of vehicle routes and trail update. The AS algorithm..." :P

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#7]
Nice one. Good luck with this!