Mega Fusion Rhythm and Beat

Community Forums/Showcase/Mega Fusion Rhythm and Beat

Brandon(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hello everyone.

Brandon and I work together on projects, and I have recently completed my own. My name is Daniel, and I represent Nemesis.

Mega Fusion Rhythm and Beat is rhythm themed, and loosely based on the Dance Dance Revolution series. The game is designed to be played along with an XBOX/PS2 Dance Pad, but is functional with a joystick/game pad, and keyboard controls.

Demo version, and more information may be found at:
http://nemesis.notwhatyouthink.org

The game comes complete with 16 original songs, by 7 different bands.

Three different control options.

Three different game modes.

Many game options and settings.

A patch is under development for the bugs found so far, and should be released within a few days.

A massively multiplayer expansion set is also under development.

More songs, and levels will soon be available for download off the Nemesis website.

<edit> fixed the link.

GfK(Posted 2004) [#2]
I don't like the site - as for the game... well, cos the sites has been designed in such a daft way, its nigh on impossible to see any of the screenshots and it didn't entice me into downloading it.

Brandon(Posted 2004) [#3]
The download info is located in the Games tab. Clearly spelled out as "Click here to Download the Demo." below the "Get more info." link.

fredborg(Posted 2004) [#4]
The game doesn't follow the rythm of the music...Is that intentional?

Also you might want to make it so a joypad button can be used to accept menus, instead of hitting space or whatever.

My rating ½ of 5

Brandon(Posted 2004) [#5]
Joypad buttons do accept menus. What you have configured as button 1 is start, and button 2 is back.

The game does follow "a beat", but the correct beat is not always able to be achieved when using the dance pad. It may seem offbeat, but it makes it easier to play when on your feet.