Seten Myrianon Alpha Release

Community Forums/Showcase/Seten Myrianon Alpha Release

Mordax_Praetorian(Posted 2004) [#1]
I have decided to allow the Blitz community access to Alpha Build 4 of my project

The Seten Myrianon Engine will be an open source final release, however I am holding the rights to the source code until that time in order to protect my reputation with the fickle minded masses, I know all too well what can happen if they get their hands on something to early

The source code is present in the Zip file for you to look at and experiment with however

The engine is geared towards 2D RPG games using the Seten Guild System ruleset also designed by myself, this Alpha Build incorporates character customisation options, movement, dialouge and a character screen that takes up most of the current code

Aditional documentation includes the formulae for tile placement, a list of tile codes and functions, and a full listing of all Types, Functions and Variables used in the code with descriptions of their use

Leave bug reports to my Alpha Testers, what I'm looking for is general advice and ways to make the engine more friendly to less skilled coders

As I said earlier I really dont want the general public to have it yet, and I know that they can see this forum, so if you would like to help or just want a look at the code please post your E-Mail address here and I will send you the download link

-Thanks for reading

Chad(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hello Mordax, I haven't been around here to long and would like to see your work.

stangekopf@...

Mordax_Praetorian(Posted 2004) [#3]
Sure, I'll send you the download link

Your sites domain name expired btw