Eniretu - Final Release

Community Forums/Showcase/Eniretu - Final Release

N(Posted 2004) [#1]
As per request, I'm releasing the 'latest and greatest' version of Eniretu, a single surface GUI (although I suppose with the addition of 3d viewports that was broken [and trust me, they're a pain to use in a single surface system]).

Released under the Mozilla Public License v1.1.

If you make signifigant changes to this GUI and would like to call it your own (and sell your own version) you may purchase the rights to Eniretu if you want.

Download (62.2kb)

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#2]
Could you make a *.zip download PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

N(Posted 2004) [#3]
No.

Dragon57(Posted 2004) [#4]
Thanks Noel!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#5]
Thanks a lot!

CodeD(Posted 2004) [#6]
Download a program called XAce, it's free and easy to use. I believe you can dl it from the winrar site actually.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#7]
or download winrar it opens pretty much everything

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2004) [#8]
Very nice, Thank you.

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#9]
This neeeds to include a file called "Eneritu.bb," but that file doesn't come with the archive. The only file is "EnTest.bb."

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2004) [#10]
I got both files in my download :)

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#11]
yeah!!!! COOL!!!!!
nice job!!!!!!!!!!!
@Noel: ...??? on blitzcoder, on your lotus r2 full version for free thread, i saw you said you were quitting blitz altogether??? o.0 am i missing something here?

@Digital Fortress: just get winAce its free and awesome! (and got some kool junk thrown in!)

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#12]
I've got XAce

N(Posted 2004) [#13]
theduck: No. That would be the view of someone who misinterpreted what I said. I'm 'quitting' using Blitz3D. I may or may not buy other Blitz Research products in the future, but Blitz3D is not one I'm going to use anymore. Link.

Digital Fortress: All required files are included in that archive. If you don't see some files in there, then get another compression utility. WinRAR is better than XAce as far as I'm concerned (I'm still using the trial version, but I may register it just because I like it- I can always go back to commandline utilities though).