Transition Studio v1.0

Community Forums/Showcase/Transition Studio v1.0

Bremer(Posted 2004) [#1]
I have just finished another application and was wondering if people would pay for something like that and if so, then how much.

http://www.zac-interactive.dk/applications/TransitionStudiov1.0.zip

The demo version will draw white lines across the generated transition image like shown in the image above.

Rob Farley(Posted 2004) [#2]
For want of not hijacking but I give one away for free that automatically detects the size of the images you're working on (and they don't have to be power 2 images) and runs the transitions based on that. Also you can just put as many grey scale transitions images in the folder and it'll use them, and it comes with 16 defaults too after all not everyone wants perfectly linear transitions, scribbled transitions look much more natural.

It might not be as friendly but it's free.

Bremer(Posted 2004) [#3]
this one doesn't care about image sizes, but I have included some fixed power 2 sized if someone wanted to make sure the output was that. Otherwise the first texture will determine the output size.

RifRaf(Posted 2004) [#4]
looks nice. if i was in dire need of somthing like that .. perhaps 5.00 USD to 10.00 USD .. however im not in need of it atm.

Bremer(Posted 2004) [#5]
@Rob Farley, I was going to try and download that free transition program you are offering, but when trying so, it ask me for login and password, so I couldn't. I wanted to see what differences there might be between the two applications.

Dreamora(Posted 2004) [#6]
for stuff like that I have Texture Maker which texture mixer is worlds more advanced so I wouldn't pay for such an app