nSprite 1.4.0 & nSprite Pro 2.1.0 Released!

Community Forums/Showcase/nSprite 1.4.0 & nSprite Pro 2.1.0 Released!

gosse(Posted 2004) [#1]
What's new?

nSprite Pro 2.1.0
-Fixed a bug that displayed a small black dot in the corner of the screen
-Added nS_Viewport (which mimics Blitz' Viewport's behavior) and nS_Origin (a command to change the origin)
-Added nS_DrawImageRect command (same as DrawImageRect)
-Added a bunch of nS_Auto* commands (such as nS_AutoMidHandle) to be able to set default settings
-Added the nS_ClsColor command (to mimic Blitz' ClsColor)
-nS_CreateImage no longer creates a base image (which induced several small bugs with custom images)
-Replaced nS_SpriteBuffer with nS_ImageBuffer, which was indeed confusing, you can still use it but it will fill your debuglog
-Fixed a small scaling bug which flashes distorted image once in a while
-Made a new command; nS_ConvertImageToSprite() that creates an nSprite from a standard Blitz image
-New command nS_SwitchLight to switch light, or to set them ON or OFF
-Added an nS_AmbientLight command to be able to set a default light level
-Added nS_AddCollisionSphere and nS_AddCollisionPolyPoint to increase readability over nS_CreateCollision()
-You can now specify an order for the children in nS_ImageAddChild, so that is can be drawn before the actual parent
-With the new nS_SetAnimTween function, you can set animation frame tweening, giving you more control over your frame rate
-You can now draw the sprites in a 3D world, using all the features of nSprite Pro sprites (mainly animations and control functions)
-Created a new Events Handling System module, which gives you access to Events objects and Timer objects, giving you more control over your game

nSprite 1.4.0
-Fixed a small bug in nS_FreeImage
-Fixed a bug that displayed a small black dot in the corner of the screen
-Added nS_Viewport (which mimics Blitz' Viewport's behavior) and nS_Origin (a command to change the origin)
-Added nS_DrawImageRect command (same as DrawImageRect)
-Added a bunch of nS_Auto* commands (such as nS_AutoMidHandle) to be able to set default settings
-Added the nS_ClsColor command (to mimic Blitz' ClsColor)
-nS_CreateImage no longer creates a base image (which induced several small bugs with custom images)
-Replaced nS_SpriteBuffer with nS_ImageBuffer, which was indeed confusing, you can still use it but it will fill your debuglog
-Fixed a small scaling bug which flashes distorted image once in a while

See my signature to get it!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#2]
good job!

Dustin(Posted 2004) [#3]
Fantastic tool! Used version 1.2 for my Poker demo. I'll be upgrading to the full version very soon. At $10 it's a complete steal!

N(Posted 2004) [#4]
I may be putting this to use in a small game I want to make (sortof a Metal Slug rip-off, since I love the style that the game has). If I get anywhere signifigant, I'll obviously buy it (the price is very good, I actually wouldn't mind paying $15 for the Pro version).

Kanati(Posted 2004) [#5]
Soo... how do I buy this? If I were so inclined? Which is entirely possible...

gosse(Posted 2004) [#6]
Oops. Just noticed that the links in my sig are the ones on blitz coder. Changed them.

Kanati(Posted 2004) [#7]
Purchased. Sight unseen. :)