Space Invaders 3D

Community Forums/Showcase/Space Invaders 3D

Idaho Razor(Posted 2004) [#1]
Sup everyone! You guys may have saw my old Space Invader Clone (2D Version) if not here is the link: http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=35994

Anyways a guy named Yavin told me for practice it'd be a great idea to make a Space Invader game using 3d commands this time... So i took that into consideration and decided to pull it off... Of course i needed help because i had a lot of errors (i need to work on my debugging skills badly) anyways, after all that hustle and bustle i finall made it... Here it is guys Space Invaders 3D

Screen Shots:

In this game you are trying your hardest to save the planet earth from these vicious invaders... You don't have much time since they decide to attack you travelling at light speed... This mission is either a do or die, don't get hit once or you die and all hope has been lost... Don't let more than 5 invaders get passed you... It only takes 5 of these ships to blow up an entire planet, and unfortuneatly planet earth is in their way... Good Luck on saving us, your our last hope...

Controls: Arrow Keys to Move: Up, Down, Left, Right
Fire: Right Control

Download Game: http://www.nuclearfusionpc.com/razor/SP3D.zip

I hope you all Enjoy My first ever 3D game in Blitz3D!!!

~Idaho Razor

scribbla(Posted 2004) [#2]
i was looking forward to this....but i get MAV

Idaho Razor(Posted 2004) [#3]
hmmmm, i tested it and it seemed to have worked for me, i'll check it out though...

I'll go test it on our computers upstairs and get back to yah...

*Edit* I tested it, and it worked like a dream on her computer... i really don't know what the problem is :-S

scribbla(Posted 2004) [#4]
sussed it i had to run it under win 95 compatibility mode

me win xp, radeon 9700

Idaho Razor(Posted 2004) [#5]
interesting, i developed it on:

Windows XP, GeForce FX 5600 Plus 128mb

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#6]
It looks interesting, but it doesn't look anything like Space Invaders. Instead of calling it "Space Invaders 3D" you should just give it your own name.

Idaho Razor(Posted 2004) [#7]
possibly, but it does have the exact same gameplay as any other space invader game does... i did tweak it a lot by adding light speed, and threatning to blow up the earth and such... but the gameplay itself is of space invaders... so i think i might as well keep that name hehe..

Clyde(Posted 2004) [#8]
Welldone Idaho! :D

Idaho Razor(Posted 2004) [#9]
Thx for the comment Mikey F :-)