Space Panic 2004

Community Forums/Showcase/Space Panic 2004

Blitzblaster(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi @ all !

I will create a new game like a spaceshooter with a feature to ask questions into the game like Guess-TV. Questions comes in the level and you have to answer.
This game is wip. I need someone to make the code complete. I hope here is a coder for me. And i made the gfx /sfx.
Here is a pic:

and the download is here:

http://www.blitzblaster.de/spacepanic.zip

GfK(Posted 2004) [#2]
Oh.... its nothing to do with this then?

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#3]
Yeah, maybe you really need to use an other name, unless you want Bray, Smith & Wessen to lock you up in den haag for international computer crime ;)

big10p(Posted 2004) [#4]
There's an old 80's arcade game with the same name, too.

Blitzblaster(Posted 2004) [#5]
Hi !

I change the name in Space Guess 2004. So is nobody here to help me for the code ? This is bad :-(

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#6]
Space Guess sounds very good. But " I need someone to make the code complete. "... I think you expect a little too much. If you have a problem somewhere, I am sure people will try to help you. But you cannot say "Complete my Game".

Blitzblaster(Posted 2004) [#7]
ok sorry jfk. I do my best...:-)
all of the game is creaded by myselfe. Gfx, Sfx, and Code.
So the code is a little problem, but i do my best and i hope i can code it complet.

_PJ_(Posted 2004) [#8]

So the code is a little problem, but i do my best and i hope i can code it complet.

Have you posted on the main programming forums? It's a bit vague unless you can state specifically whaty needs doing or where you have trouble...

Blitzblaster(Posted 2004) [#9]
Hi Malice !

So my problem is the code. When you can help me, then i was happy about it.

1. Shoot: The Playership shoot 1 time in any direction. But allways 1 time not by the next keyhit.

2. Level-Loading: I must have i format to use and load maps, like loading next level you know ?

3. By the a create a new game, all meshes must delete and then new loading. This is a problem too.

You mean, i must whrite is into the main programming ?

Regards

Blitzblaster