Some of my stuff for free

Community Forums/Showcase/Some of my stuff for free

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi

My game "Fix-Five" has been on sale at Binary-People since the start of this year. Not selling anything I guess.
I mailed them to stop selling the game, but got no repley.

So here it is for free.
Plus my Outer Space Maker.
And a copy of my first game in 2D "2042 - The Lava Wars" with sourcecode and psd-files(Paint Shop files).

Download here (13 MB)

Enjoy!

slenkar(Posted 2004) [#2]
thanks for da stizzle

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#3]
Thanks for sharing your work with us. A little suggestion: divide it into several parts, the 13 MB file is kinda real big.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#4]
TGD: I remember your fix-five game it was pretty cool, im downloading the files now, one question though why didnt you just try going through another publisher or sell it on your own site? not that im against free stuff but us indapendant developers gotta make cash some how.

Dragon57(Posted 2004) [#5]
Thanks for sharing!

soja(Posted 2004) [#6]
...the 13 MB file is kinda real big

Unless I accidentally did it myself, I think there's a duplicate fixfive.zip inside the osm.zip.

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2004) [#7]
No theres just one fixfive.zip in the package.

But I have split the file up in three files

Here you go
* 2042 * (2.5 MB)
* Fix-Five * (2.2 MB)
* O.S.M. * (8.3 MB)

Hope this helps someone!

GfK(Posted 2004) [#8]
My game "Fix-Five" has been on sale at Binary-People since the start of this year.
It's high time they said something official about this.

Over the past few months, several people have been telling the same story of their publishing woes with binary people.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#9]
All i know is the binary people site is redirecting to coolgames.tv Like I said im sure beeps isnt trying to rip anyone off, i havent been able to reach him by telephone or email

*(Posted 2004) [#10]
Unless its been sold to coolgames.tv or theyve been hacked I cant think of any other reason for the 'redirection'

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2004) [#11]
If they sold any copy of my game I guess I will never see any money!

And frankly, I don't care.