nSprite 1.3.0 and nSprite Pro 2.0.0 Released!

Community Forums/Showcase/nSprite 1.3.0 and nSprite Pro 2.0.0 Released!

gosse(Posted 2004) [#1]
nSprite is now split in 2 products!

nSprite 1.3.0 which is a freeware (even for commercial use) product, but only includes the base functions (loading, drawing, alpha, rotation, scale, etc) for sprites.

nSprite Pro 2.0.0 which is a commercial (on sale via BMT Micro at $10.00 USD) product, but includes nSprite and all custom systems (particles, collision, lighting, animation and bitmap fonts). Also 2 new features: polygonal collisions and a garbage collector. Includes private forum, updates and user support!

Read all the differences here (and link to download nSprite, to try nSprite Pro (demos) and to buy it!):
http://www.nuloen.com/nsprite.html

Doggie(Posted 2004) [#2]
"Ability to use 3D objects as images with 2D coordinates"

Now if you would only add

"Ability to use 2D objects(multidirectionally animated sprites) with 3D coordinates"

Then I'd be all over it. It's my current endeavor though I'm having little luck working it out for myself.

Just a thought.

slenkar(Posted 2004) [#3]
you can already do that in blitz! just use normal sprites

Doggie(Posted 2004) [#4]
Yeah, except I need them to have distinct animations from each side so it has to be a combination of several sprite images that form one sprite that appears to be 3d.

podperson(Posted 2004) [#5]
Doggie: you mean the sprite looks different on the flipside? Just parent the second sprite to the first and rotate it 180 degrees.