Loader released

Community Forums/Showcase/Loader released

DrMartin(Posted 2004) [#1]
Loader is a small game with more focus on gameplay than, say, fancy 3D graphics. The game has a nice retro-feeling to it, and that's of course made on purpose.
Loader is set in a storage room on a space station. Though you won't see it in the game, spaceships come and go, and they deliver or pick up crates. You control a small truck, and It's your job to handle these crates. You have to get the delivered crates out of the way to make sure new ones can be delivered. You also have to make sure everybody gets the crates they want.

More info, downloads and more: http://www.snarl-up.com/showproject.asp?loader
Mail: info@...

Rottbott(Posted 2004) [#2]
Looks quite fun. I'm downloading now.

DrMartin(Posted 2004) [#3]
Hope you'll enjoy it!

Rottbott(Posted 2004) [#4]
I did :-) Played it for about 45 minutes. Great fun! Very polished.

Is there a way to skip levels? I was on level 6 but had to stop to go to work.. and I don't really want to replay all the levels I've already done to get back where I was!

DrMartin(Posted 2004) [#5]
I'm really glad you like it! There was a way to skip levels during the beta testing, but we've removed it now. You've really got a point, I miss the function. In a future version we might save the progress you've made on each levelset (there will be more released) and let you start from there.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#6]
bags of fun!

DrMartin(Posted 2004) [#7]
Thanks a lot! Quick question, how do I add links like yours in my sig?

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#8]
Thanks a lot! Quick question, how do I add links like yours in my sig?

Go to the accounts page and click edit profile. You will see a box that allows you to put links and text in your sig. :)

coffeedotbean(Posted 2004) [#9]
its always the simple things that are fun to play, the engine noise got a bit annoying but other than that and the fact the truck accasional got stuck.... its TOP NOTCH!

DrMartin(Posted 2004) [#10]
Amon: Yes, but if I put HTML there it shows up in the forum! Also, how do I quote stuff in the forum?

coffeedotbean: The problem with the truck getting stuck seems to be very difficult to get rid of completely, but we'll keep improving the game. Glad you like it!

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#11]
The link below takes you and shows you how to use all the forum codes. I don't think you can use html in your sigs.

http://www.blitzbasic.com/faq/faq_entry.php?id=2

DrMartin(Posted 2004) [#12]
Thanks!

eBusiness(Posted 2004) [#13]
Dam, it's frustrating when you miss a crate.