Lotus Particle System v1!

Community Forums/Showcase/Lotus Particle System v1!

aCiD2(Posted 2004) [#1]
Full Release!
A full release of the Lotus Particle System Editor is now out - featuring saving and opening for lotus scripts, blitz export, full system engine features - bar one or two :P

Enough chitchat!
Grab it now: http://www.downloads.polarstudios.co.uk/lotus_ed/setup.exe If the download doesn't work its because im uploading

N(Posted 2004) [#2]
Good job so far. The spline editor is a bit difficult to use (due to the only interaction being through the treeview spinners/text box), also the points shouldn't really need names- just add one in order of 1,2,3...current path number. Maybe some keys move spline points up/down/etc so it's a little easier. All in all, it's shaping up nicely.

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#3]

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#4]
looks like it's pretty good, but please switch the graphics settings to have windowed scaled mode. The cursor doesn't work very well for me with that small window.

aCiD2(Posted 2004) [#5]
man when opening hmmm? ill loko into that :) dill scaled window mode? Its already in windowed mode though :P What res are you at?

Noel: Yes, the spline editor is in very basic stages and you cant save either - i was just popping it down quikcly and then realised i missed some stuff out :)

R0B0T0(Posted 2004) [#6]
MEV when opening files.

What's that, a Memory Excess Violation? :)

dangerdave(Posted 2004) [#7]
I find it very hard to use the file dialog box. After many, many clicks, and reopening it several times, I was able to get it to switch folders.