3 Speed Instant Automatic Transmission

Community Forums/Showcase/3 Speed Instant Automatic Transmission

eBusiness(Posted 2004) [#1]
I have just released a new version of Lousy Racing Game. Though it's not really affecting the driving, the gears is done for the purpose of sound. Another new effect added is the playback of the best lap ever completed, while you drive (I saw this in another game, and I think it works really well for both of them). Six new level have also made the way to the zip file, and finally I have added a level compression feature, so now I don't need to ship those giant BMP files with the game. See an old screenshot, and download the new version from one of my sorted sites.

The source code is still included, and it is still as easy as ever to make a level, only a BMP file is required (see the text on the homepage).

I hope you enjoy :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hey - thanks for sharing the source - and good to see this is not yet another one-day project.

eBusiness(Posted 2004) [#3]
It's because my collection of unfinished projects is now so large that I can always find something that I bother to work on ;)

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#4]
I found a major flaw in you LRG. I accidentally configured the controls and then pressed enter for each control.

Now I can't even play a game any more...

eBusiness(Posted 2004) [#5]
Fools are made to find bugs ;)

Delete keysettings.dat

Edit: I have uploaded a hopefully idiot proof version, and keep it up WolRon, whenever I need a good tester I know where to go.