TECNO [Demos]

Community Forums/Showcase/TECNO [Demos]

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi everybody!

I decided to compile some small demos of my game for testing purpose.
I'm, at the moment, working with the v1.85 because of the multitexture-alpha "bugs" in the v1.86
So, since the level visuals are having a lot of this multitexture stuff, I would like to know if anyone here have visual problems within the game as it is right now.

Also, you will see in the game there some computers with animated textures, some of these textures are odd sized (50x38) so let me know if you get a crash while loading or you see "white screens" on PCs.

Keys for the games are in the two "readme.txt" files that come with the download.

Minimum system req.
- P3 600mhz
- 128mb ram
- 32mb 3d video card
A x2 antialising (or better) is recommended.

Download from here:
http://www.freewebs.com/tecno-itb/
(5.7mb)

Feedback of any kind is really appreciated :)
Have fun!
Paolo.

Foppy(Posted 2004) [#2]
I would like to see this but the download is very slow (about 1Kb/s). :(

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#3]
Foppy,
I'm looking for mirrors at this moment probably tomorrow there will be another links for the same demo ... also, at least it happens to me that sometimes I download from freewebs at less than 1kb/s and sometimes at 5 or 6 (?), so try later if you want :) ...

Paolo

fredborg(Posted 2004) [#4]
Hi,

It did take really long to download :)

Bold choice of colors! I think it looks great, although the textures are a bit blurry. I like the menus although it took a bit to figure out how to navigate them, and the key layout is a little strainful in general. It's difficult to reach the different keys quickly, and your hand ends up in weird positions.

I think an indication of whether you can interact with something would be nice. It's quite dull to run around trying to open all the doors and play with the computers, only to find out that very little of it gives you any feedback.

I managed to find an electronic gun of sorts, but apart from that I didn't make any progress. Was there something I overlooked? Probably, but maybe not.

Overall it's a very polished presentation, with very little content. Or so it appears to me. I realize it's just a test version, but seeing those monitors flicker it's annoying you cannot use them for anything, or at least blow them up :)

I didn't spot any graphical errors, everything seemed to look as it should.

So now the time to make the game has come ;)

Oh, and I ran it on a P4-2.2GHz with a GeForce4-Ti4200.

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#5]
Paolo, if i get the download, i'll host it for a little while, if you want :)

ckob(Posted 2004) [#6]
I couldnt get it to download I will try later

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#7]
I'm really looking forward to trying this demo, but there's no way I'm downloading 5MB at 1KB/second.

Red(Posted 2004) [#8]
I can't download even if I've ADSL connection :/

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#9]
If I eventually get it downloaded, I'll mirror it (that is unless Paolo has any objections).

fredborg(Posted 2004) [#10]
I suggest everyone trying to download it use a download manager! I used NetLeech and that got the job done in about 20 minutes, as oppossed to IE's 1½ hours.

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#11]
Mirrored here

I somehow had a CD, and was able to view it in one of the computers, but it requires a security code, I have no idea where the code is.

Looks nice, not so sure about the interface for changing weapons, etc. Nor for reloading, might be a bit off putting for some people.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#12]
NO problem if you can host the file elsewhere.
Actually I say thank you :)

Paolo.

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#13]
I get a MAV ( memory access violation. ) Online works ok, but the demo doesn't work. Doesn't appear to be the installer, because running it from the folder doesn't work either.

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#14]
Thanks for the mirror. It looks pretty good, I like the color scheme and mood.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#15]
@Fredborg
You are right about there is not much to do with this demo :)
It is more like a visual test demo to see if everything work ok. Actually I have already done big progress in the single player game but I decided not to add the "gameplay things" in this demo.
You just have (by any reason :) a CD that you can use in a CD-Rom and then you will be able to write a code in the computer's monitor (by the way, the code is SS-624 but you won't get anything new with it, in this demo of course).
During the game, the PC usage becomes more complex, I mean more entertainment.

Probably, most of you will hate the main menu interface and delays at the beginning, but later on in the game, the main menu becomes a nice part of the gameplay and you, in some way, start to like it, or at least I hope so... :)

@Sybixsus
That's strange, any idea if it could be something with your computer because no one at the moment have had problems :(, what's are your specs.?

Thanks again Perturbatio and Ross C for hosting the files.

Later!
Paolo.

PS, by the way, the code of the small multiplayer demo supports any amount of players since they are created with "Types",... I think it could be nice to test how much players it could get inside (8, probably 10?...:)

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#16]
Dunno, I doubt it's my computer. I can't recall ever trying a Blitz game or demo that didn't work unless there was a problem with it.

System specs are : Athlon XP 2700+ Radeon 9700 Pro

EDIT: It happens during the unpacking process. The bar gets abour halfway across the screen almost immediately and then, BAM, Memory Access Violation. Maybe something to do with whatever you're using to pack?

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#17]
.... hmmmm,... the single player game is packed with Molebox, probably it is having a problem with XP...:(

Paolo.

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#18]
I'm running XP now, it's working fine for me.

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#19]
Molebox is fussy. I don't think it will give you problems on a wide scale. It certainly works fine on XP, but whenever I see a game posted that's been packed with Molebox, there's always a 5% ( rough guess ) of people who can't run it. I'm not sure I've ever tried a game or demo which had been molebox'ed before, so I can't say if my computer generally doesn't like them or not.

Shame though, I've been looking forward to seeing the B3d version. The 3dRad vefsion was probably the best thing I've ever seen in 3dRad.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#20]
I will have that in mind Sybixsus. Actually I have been looking for another "molebox style" software to test but I haven't found anything that works the same way molebox does.
Could you have a chance to look at it in other PC?, a friend's pc may be?

By the way, A NEW LINK FOR THE DEMO,
Thanks to SIMON GRUER

http://www.zanestudios.com/tecno/tecno.zip

Later!
Paolo.

JoshK(Posted 2004) [#21]
I loved it.

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#22]

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#23]
I get a memory access violation when loading the single player mode. I'll assume it's the textures because multiplayer works fine.
I am too lazy to write up all my specs, so I'll just give you my video card: It's a radeon 9600 pro.

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#24]

Pongo(Posted 2004) [#25]
memory access violation here too. (Radeon) <--- seems to be the unifying problem. I'll try it later on my GF4 laptop.

Oh,... and also using XP.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#26]
getting it now Paolo... can't wait :)

--Mike

Zmatrix(Posted 2004) [#27]
good stuff :)

looks alot better than before...and it looked good even in Rad.
great work Paolo.

Zmatrix

Magitta(Posted 2004) [#28]
me got mav too...

Mystik(Posted 2004) [#29]
MAV here too.

Zenith(Posted 2004) [#30]
The quality of this is great, I can't wait to play the full game (and/or a bigger demo ;) )!
Great attention to detail! :)
What were the levels made in?

Mathieu A(Posted 2004) [#31]
I've got a memory access violation

CopperCircle(Posted 2004) [#32]
I think its fantastic, just my sort of game. Runs fine on my machine, is there anyway to change the gfx resolution?

ErikT(Posted 2004) [#33]
Excellent, I'll keep this one in mind for sure.

Pinete(Posted 2004) [#34]
Like the other ones, I experiment a Memory Access Violation
during loading screen.

My specs:
P4 3.0Ghz
1Gb ram
Ati Radeon 9800 FX
Windows 2000 Pro

I'm agree with Pongo, maybe the radeon chipset could be
the responsible of the MAV.
I hope take a look to your demo at a near future!
:)
regards!

MadJack(Posted 2004) [#35]
MAV for the single player
ok for the multi

Tried it from 1024x768, 16/32 bit screen depths.

Athlon64, 1 gig ram
Radeon 9800Pro , 128mb
W2000

Megitta/Mystik/Zenith
To help Paolo sorting out this bug, remember to give your specs as a minimum of info.

starfox(Posted 2004) [#36]
Wait, lets first ask the question:
"Paolo, are you using floats as handles?"

;)

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#37]
Wasn't there this odd thing with w2k and XP, something like should you put back slash or not in the directory names...? MAV might be OS related.

DL'ed the demo, comments later... I have also two PCs at home, one system with XP and one with w2k, so I can test that too.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#38]
MAV here :(

I have molebox and it moleboxes my own games fine. I think you are probably moleboxing music that you're accessing using playmusic? That will crash molebox on some pcs.

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#39]
I also get MAV.

Athlon 1800xp / 512 ram / win xp / radeon 9600 pro

Zenith(Posted 2004) [#40]
Weird, I ran it fine..

ashmantle(Posted 2004) [#41]
I get MAV too..

It stops during loading screen.. first it loads fine until it barely reaches 50%, then it jumps back to approx. 35% before it gives a memory access violation.

I have Radeon Mobile 9200.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#42]
worked fine for me I loved the demo its probebly one of the best things I've seen in blitz3d as Zenith said I love the attention to detail good work and hurry up with a playable demo :)

Warren(Posted 2004) [#43]
MAV here as well. Just after it starts moving the progress bar on the loading screen.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#44]
WOW guys many thanks for the replys :)

- The total game will have an intro where you are able to config all the keys, resolution, and other stuff...

- I'm using 3D Studio Max (R3 at the moment), for the levels, although I believe I spend more time in my 2D program (Corel Photo-Paint). If you pay attention, levels are not so "shape complicated" but they are complicated texturized :)

- Well, as someone said here above, the PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING WITH THE RADEON cards :(
I think it could be the odd texture size loading... that's a pity but I will have to resize the animated textures, but then I have question, when you load an animated texture, Does the entire texture must be a power of 2 sized texture or each frame must be so?, for example, if you have a three 64x64 frames in a single row then you have a "192x64" texture size, Should I port this to a "256x64" or is it already ok because each frame is "64x64"?

@Rob,
there is NO playmusic() command in this demo but there will be :( , I will have that in mind but I think I must already fine a way to NOT use Molebox since there could be more problems like that. Also the other day I was having problems with on-line game compiled in Molebox, so I contact the support and they tell me "Molebox does NOT support direct play functions" so that's another problem....

I will see if I can upload the same demo with resized textures but I can not say it for sure...

Thanks!
Paolo.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#45]
ran fine here Paolo...

boy, i luv dat electro gun :)

WInXP DX8.1 GeForce4MX 512 MB

will look at the multiplayer over the lan here later today.

--Mike

SabataRH(Posted 2004) [#46]
Liked it, bold choice of colors but looks like you managed to pull it off. Ran smooth, install was fine ...

wxp/amd64fx51/1gRam/Gf5950U

ErikT(Posted 2004) [#47]
I think the colours are fine. If anything some of the textures, like the one on the floor beneath all the computers, are too blurry. And to be real picky, the black text in the menu could use some anti-aliasing for extra polish.

Knotz(Posted 2004) [#48]
Single player MAV'ed here.
On both machines (P2.4 Ghz,1Gb,Ti4400 128Mb,XP Home & P2.4 Ghz,1Gb,Ati 9500 PRO 128Mb, W2K)

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2004) [#49]
Ran great on my laptop - 1GHz, 256MB RAM, 16MB S3 GFX.

The only thing that bugged me was that I felt the footsteps didn't play quick enough. Sounded like I was moving slower then it looked like I was. I really liked the menu/inventory system and display. Great work!

BlitzSupport(Posted 2004) [#50]
Ran fine here on Radeon/XP -- looks great, too!

Foppy(Posted 2004) [#51]
Very impressive... the item and weapon selection system is also nice and intuitive. I thought I was smart and tried to "use" the CD in front of the computer that had its CD tray open but it didn't work. I thought maybe the open tray was a clue ;). I was also hitting space in front of everything that looked like a door, a Doom/Wolfenstein habit! But your game probably uses keys and doorknobs? ;)

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#52]
Perturbatio is the man to thank for the hosting ;)

Very nice game man :) Small issue with the hand animation. When you go to move forward, it jumps. But, well done ;) Me likes !

granada(Posted 2004) [#53]
Same as Foppy
(the item and weapon selection system is also nice and intuitive. I thought I was smart and tried to "use" the CD in front of the computer that had its CD tray open but it didn't work)

Also the sliding door as you go down to the computers seemed to close as you got to it instead of opening.
(this might just be me)
I thought the whole thing was good ,it ran with no problems
here.

(ignore the spelling)

Waiting for more

dave

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#54]
multiplayer seems to connect and run smoothly over lan...

but it never found an existing session (either on the server or a client) and i alkways had to type in the ip.

(win2k server with xp client)

email me when you wanna give multiplayer a try over the net... or post the times here (i'm sure there will be a few online and ready if i miss you)

looks like you're on the home stretch with this one P... congratulations...

--Mike

mrtricks(Posted 2004) [#55]
I haven't got a MAV yet...

Looking nice. Nice atmosphere, good looking environments. I think you should be able to toggle run/walk, or always run or something.

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#56]
just to note: The multiplayer works fine on my radeon card...

Andy(Posted 2004) [#57]
Tried it here... Ran perfectly smooth.

Problems: The only thing I saw was when you are in the small control room with 4 round holes in a metal box... Things doesn't look quite right on the other side of the windows.

Specs: Celeron 1.4GHz, 512MB RAM, Win ME, Geforce 256 DDR!

Andy

scribbla(Posted 2004) [#58]
mav

radeon 9700, xp

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#59]
Looks nice but I'd seriously consider putting up a gameplay demo...it's boring as hell just walking about, which isn't going to inspire people to part cash. And there's nothing more useless than a gun with nothing to shot at. ;)

Also, for the right menu thing..add mouse control..it's so un-natural to use cursor keys to do inventory things etc.

Very nice gfx. I hope the gameplay is as good.

Red(Posted 2004) [#60]
Something wrong ?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#61]
Nope, I think it's a very nice looking game, just think a gameplay demo would be better ;)

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#62]
Finally tried the demo... MAV, just like EpicBoy described. My work PC: P4, XP-pro, R9700-pro. Duh.

Shambler(Posted 2004) [#63]
Same MAV as Mustang etc...PC stats in sig.

biostrike(Posted 2004) [#64]
MAV.

P4 2.5, Intel 82845G, 512MB, W2K Pro.

Murphy(Posted 2004) [#65]
runs fine here.

and let me say - This is freakin genius - i love it.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#66]
Very nice design and style. Professional stuff. Kill the MAV and add some gameplay.

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#67]

Looks nice but I'd seriously consider putting up a gameplay demo...

I believe he asked people to test the graphical features of it and report any issues, I don't think this is a fully fledged demo just yet. :)

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#68]
See for the people getting MAV's. DId you's try going to the folder and running it from there?

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#69]
yep, I'm running it from the main folder. I deleted the shortcuts.

Mikele(Posted 2004) [#70]
Nice tech demo. Good gfx, atmospheric sounds...no gameplay.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#71]
PEOPLE GETTING "MAV" WITH RADEON CARDS,

PLEASE TEST THIS:

http://www.freewebs.com/tecno-itb/radeon_test.zip
(right click -> save target as...)
(10kb only :)

This include the texture used for the gun's energy bars.

Thanks!
Paolo.

Zmatrix(Posted 2004) [#72]
Thought I would point out that im using a radeon 9100, and no MAV here.

I did go back to divers version 4.2 recently because Some older programs were messing up. 3drad was one of them.

Zmatrix

Shambler(Posted 2004) [#73]
That test works fine Paolo.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#74]
Thanks Shambler and Zmatrix,

but actually I'm more confused now :)

@Shambler, so it works with all 3 options?

@Zmatrix, do you think this could be something within Blitz3D ?, because now I don't know where to look for..., the only thing I have in mind is that this demo is compiled in version 1.85, may be 1.86 fixed something... who knows?

Also BlitzSupport here above said it runs ok in his Radeon ...(?)

Paolo.

Roccia(Posted 2004) [#75]
I can confirm that the demo crashes on my Pc (Athlon 1700+, WinXP, 768Mb Ram, Radeon 7500AIW) but the radeon_test runs ok all 3 tests

My Blitz3D Version is of course 1.86

You can try to upload a compiled (with 1.85) radeon_test so to check if it is something changed from V1.85 to V1.86

Rob(Posted 2004) [#76]
Radeons don't load graphics. Blitz loads graphics.
The MAV is happening because you're loading something molebox doesn't like.

FIX
---

Create a function to load things and LOG when you are loading them.

So we can send you the logfile and you know which file is the problem. This is actively getting to the root of it.

NTense(Posted 2004) [#77]
MAV here on the initial start-up .. :( nice screenshots though..

Murphy(Posted 2004) [#78]
have i already said, that i love this demo?

TheMan(Posted 2004) [#79]
I noticed that Freewebs frozed your site.... I chould not download your demo :(

Shambler(Posted 2004) [#80]
@Paolo yep all 3 options work.

Bugs like this usually mean you are storing an entity/texture etc. as a float, will work on alot of PC's but not all.

Scan your code for the dreaded '#'

Rob(Posted 2004) [#81]
Try compiling a new executable with DEBUG ENABLED. This will return a meaningful error message and perhaps not a MAV.

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#82]
Thanks Shambler and Rob,

That's correct Shambler, I DO have textures asigned to floats sometimes, for example I have code like this:
Dim ep1_d3vars#(2)
ep1_d3vars(0)=LoadTexture(".\texturas_x models\met4.bmp",1)
	EntityTexture GetChild(d3_2,2),ep1_d3vars(0)
ep1_d3vars(1)=1.0

So, I think I will have divide textures and elements from float variables... let's see how it comes...:)

@HyderMan
WoWWWW, I pass my freewebs monthly bandwidth :) and that's 500 mb a month !!!!!
These are the mirrors, thanks to the people here!

(Thanks to Perturbatio)
http://www.perturbatio.com/files/tecno.zip

(Thanks to Simon Gruer)
http://www.zanestudios.com/tecno/tecno.zip

(Thanks to "tccs-migs" , a guy from the Blitzcoder site)
http://www.buupo.com/tecno.zip

Ok, I go back to work...
Paolo.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#83]
NEVER use floats for handles. The numeric range isn't large enough.

MadJack(Posted 2004) [#84]
Paolo

I was guilty of exactly the same thing when I released a demo of Tank Universal.

I was storing pointers in an array of floats.
Worked fine for W95 and XP, but W2000 would spit the dummy.

Perhaps people developing on XP should try to test on a W2000 box before releasing a demo if possible.

(Paolo - please don't think I'm knocking you - I'm looking forward to trying the demo ;-) )

Doiron(Posted 2004) [#85]
Perhaps people developing on XP should try to test on a W2000 box before releasing a demo if possible.

It isn't only win2k related though... I tried the demo with XP and got a MAV too.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#86]
One for the FAQ I believe. Handles should always be Integers.

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#87]
It isn't only win2k related though... I tried the demo with XP and got a MAV too.

Yup, my work XP box got MAV too.

puki(Posted 2004) [#88]
Nice demo "Paolo".

Tangent(Posted 2004) [#89]
Mav on Radeon 9700 pro at work.
I'll try it at home after

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#90]
OK,
I HAVE UPLOAD A NEW .EXE FOR THE PEOPLE GETTING "MAV"

I found sounds, textures and images that were being loaded to float vars.
I believe I have change them all to int handle vars.

Download this EXE and overwrite the one in the installation directory:
http://www.geocities.com/eurypic/tecnoexe.zip
(only 650kb)
(right click -> "Save target as...")

Good luck...:)
Paolo.

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#91]
tecnoexe.zip

BlitzSupport(Posted 2004) [#92]

One for the FAQ I believe

I agree. I'll add it once I remember how... been a while!

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#93]
looks nice man,I saw this a whole ago and you have done a good job since.

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#94]
hmm you account seesm to be frozen. i can't dl it now

dangerdave(Posted 2004) [#95]
Ruz,
I just DL'd from both Paolo's last post and Perturbatio's last post.

dangerdave(Posted 2004) [#96]
Hmm,

I just DL'd it but I get a message that it could open a box file when I double click it.

Oh well, I'll have to delete them.

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#97]
cheers dangerdave ,got it .
hey I like this effort. really nicely done. good atmosphere . I did n't see any faults in the textures or otherwise

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#98]
works now. I don't have time to play the demo yet, but that looks and sounds really nice! Are you considering gonig comercial with this? I mean, you've been working on it for 2 years and it will at least be better than the abismal trucking game so there's nothing much to lose :D

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#99]
@dangerdave,
-First, you have to download the 5.7mb .zip , look for the mirror link to that file posted by Perturbatio within the first replys of this thread, then you should overwrite the .exe in the installation directory with the one you download and says "it didn't find the other file".

@DILLPICKLE79,
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, I found a post of you in the BlitzCoder site and you said there you could not run the demo EVEN WITH THE NEW EXE.....
Could you run it at last or not ? :)

Paolo.

dangerdave(Posted 2004) [#100]
Ok. I DL'd it. Looks ok, but the character feels like
she is floating (and slowy)

looking good though.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#101]
Works fine now :)

A few issues:
* menu screen has no mouse cursor. I cannot see the cursor.
* z buffering artifacts on ati radeon 9800pro

Good beginning though! How about high res mode?

Smurfpuss(Posted 2004) [#102]
well must say the demo looks nice but what is the story like i think that every game needs a story like take a look on hl and unreal2 or well any game it must have a nice story even better if it's scripted a story that follows you true the entire game and one thing that really make me think why do the gun fire 3 shoot's when you only click ones

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#103]
paolo: it was probably my computer being annoying that is why it didn't work at blitzcoder. It does work now though :D

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#104]
Just decided I should ask and point out some stuff (those screenshots got me excited so I played the demo for a while).
In this demo level, to make it evident that only one computer can be used with the CD, perhaps all the others should give messages to you that it doesn't work.
What is the security code? I tried TM-624 but it didn't work...

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#105]
Smurfpuss - the 3 rounds thing may be a burst mode. some guns have such a mode. It allows to shoot 3 or 5 or so rounds quickly, but prevents to empty the magazine by one fingerpress.

I agree with the story point. But this is more a tech demo. Imagine the Story is one of the easier jobs. If an engine once works, it's the more cool job to relax and write a funny story for a big game release.

Although a lot of publishers spend way too much money for a good engine and good graphics and don't care about the story - it can ruin a game. One example is Hitman 2: pretty nice graphics, but the story is real boring, assasination mission here and there, all the time, after 4 levels it starts sucking.
Games with good stories (often single player oriented) are NOLF, HL, Indiana Jones, Deus Ex etc. IMHO.

LT(Posted 2004) [#106]
It's a nice demo, but suffers because we are given too little information about what we're supposed to do. It took quite some time for me to find the computer that I was supposed to use with the CD, and I'm having the same problem as Mr. Picklesworth. What's the code?

Paolo(Posted 2004) [#107]
@Mr. Pickles,
That's correct, actually , for this demo, I only cared about adding the stuff useful for gameplay ,... the
"just comments" lines would be added later...

@JFK,
I 100% agree with your last post.

@LT,
yep, I think information about how to play or what to do will be clear when the game is finish.

;------------------------
By the way, THE CODE is SS-624 , I forgot to change that ,... but in this demo you will only get a nice "granted" message (sorry :)
;------------------------

Later!
Paolo.

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#108]
Oh well, it's still cool that you can use a computer in-game. In most games there either isn't an image on-screen on the computers or it's jsut static. Tecno seems to change that :D

Dreamora(Posted 2004) [#109]
It is no ati problem.

have an ati system as well ( laptop with radeon 9700 ) and the stuff runs without any problem.

Pentium-M 1,5ghz
512 RAM
ATI Radeon 9700 64MB
WinXP SP1a