MMOrpg Map Editor

Community Forums/Showcase/MMOrpg Map Editor

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#1]

SSzretter(Posted 2004) [#2]
Very Impressive!

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#3]
For future reference, warn people if you're going to post lots of big images.

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#4]

ckob(Posted 2004) [#5]
Until xmlspy made this people had a hard time getting maps made for their mmorpg's but now its VERY simple we have 54 members over at mmorpgce and if anyone is intrested in making an mmo please come check us out. www.mmorpgce.com Btw nice work XML

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#6]
CKOB@ I would buy it if you took payment by a method other than paypal.

xmlspy: VERY nice looking. Like I told ckob, I would buy it if you took payment by a method other than paypal

Sorry but it took a year to get my $50 back from Paypal and I only got that back because I was lucky enough to be a part of one of the class action suits against them. I am not able to use them anymore due to the risks involved.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#7]
Email me I am willing to work with you on this.

Falelorn(Posted 2004) [#8]
Its a great tool, I use it, very nice, easy, and every few days XML adds to it. Great add on to the MMORPGCE.

The whole community is really going strong, we have some heavy modders going on, and the boards are fairly active.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#9]
Another thing I want to add is that XMLSPY wrote a really easy to follow tutorial on how to make a map and add some models to the map then load it up in mmorpgce, so as far as documentation goes this editor has it all.

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#10]

Da MaN(Posted 2004) [#11]
Intresiting

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#12]

ckob(Posted 2004) [#13]
kool that should make it a little easier for those dial up users :). Did you add blitztree and blitzgrass support yet?

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#14]

ckob(Posted 2004) [#15]
yeah im thinking about that the only problem would be everyone would have to buy all of those libraries

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#16]

Daz(Posted 2004) [#17]
That would be great if you could produce a second version of the editor to include TerraEd, BlitzTree and BlitzGrass support. I have to admit I am very much new to the MMOrpg engine and so I am still in the studying the code phase but knowing there will be a tool which will integrate all the mentioned libraries is excellent.

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#18]
Email me I am willing to work with you on this.
THanks, but I just noticed you put up a link for ShareIt ordering =cD I will definitely be ordering this later tonight or in the morning. Thanks a lot :c)