druid level wip

Community Forums/Showcase/druid level wip

skn3(Posted 2004) [#1]
A textureless render of part of a level I am working on.

Earlier render, door was smaller in this one

WOOT!

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#2]
Looks really cool. The radiosity lighting makes the scene; I hope you have gile[s] for lightmapping this when you're done.

skn3(Posted 2004) [#3]
I will be getting it yeah :D

puki(Posted 2004) [#4]
Hey, that is really good - I like the current way it looks - it looks like it is real-life plastic model.

Steve C ™(Posted 2004) [#5]
I like the idea of no floor texture and no background pic, makes it look really interesting! (thats not sarcasm by the way, I mean it) :)

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#6]
looks nice so far.the only thing is the buildings look a little 'igloo' like, thought they still look good

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#7]
i was gonna ask how you guys get such good looking models and scenes... then it occurred to me...

it's the attention to detail...

you've obviously have taken a great deal of time and attention to make sure it's just the way you envisioned it... not settling for anything less...

yeah... that must be it...

nice...

--Mike

D_Town_Tony(Posted 2004) [#8]
I'm liken what I'm seein'

po(Posted 2004) [#9]
It looks so real life! Like a childs toy set or something, I like it!

gameproducer(Posted 2004) [#10]
Hehee, great stuff! =)

cermit(Posted 2004) [#11]
Yeah :) This looks greate!

skn3(Posted 2004) [#12]
Wow ty for all the positive feedback :D

i was gonna ask how you guys get such good looking models and scenes... then it occurred to me...

it's the attention to detail...

you've obviously have taken a great deal of time and attention to make sure it's just the way you envisioned it... not settling for anything less...

yeah... that must be it...

nice...

Exactly yes, for ages the hut was looking very "odd", I just stuck tweaking it until as you said it is how I wanted.

EOF(Posted 2004) [#13]
I like the graphical style too. Please keep!