SUAVE v1.2 screens

Community Forums/Showcase/SUAVE v1.2 screens

Al Mackey(Posted 2004) [#1]
Here's some screens from the new version of my tank game SUAVE, which I refuse to let die:

Some of you may remember when I first released this last December.. This new version runs more efficiently and more system-friendly due to some major overhauls on its engine, and has a few new surprises as well.

Matty(Posted 2004) [#2]
Looks like a lot of fun.

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#3]
looks great!

IPete2

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#4]
looks really nice, well done

Filax(Posted 2004) [#5]
nice work !

poopla(Posted 2004) [#6]
Did someone publish this for you?

SopiSoft(Posted 2004) [#7]
hey this looks really cool to play!

Ricky Smith(Posted 2004) [#8]
Top Drawer !

granada(Posted 2004) [#9]
I remember this well,i had a lot of fun playing
the demo version.

dave

QuickSilva(Posted 2004) [#10]
Looks great :) Will it be a free upgrade for registered users of the original?

Jason.

Al Mackey(Posted 2004) [#11]
Did someone publish this for you?

No, I'm publishing it myself through ShareIt. I did get one offer, but it was from a very shifty-sounding group of people.

Steve C ™(Posted 2004) [#12]
Looks awesome :)

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#13]
Wow were can I get demo looks like a game wroth getting

Al Mackey(Posted 2004) [#14]
There's a demo here: http://www.blinken.com/suave.html (it can also be be easily found from the link in my sig).

Bot Builder(Posted 2004) [#15]
nice. just played it through. You might consider submitting it to this compo: http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=32534

Seems like some nice prizes involved, and suave already has some cool time features.

I really like those bouncer things. Expecially that room bordered with them. One noticable difference that makes it all tons better is the sound fx. The chinks of debris and hits on the player especially.

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#16]
very nice! Great sound effects in here, they really add to the feel. I got a memory access violation while playing about in the menus though... The max payne style bullet-time sounds are great too.

ThE_oMiKrOn_CaT(Posted 2004) [#17]
just wanted to let u know Al Mackey, in case u didnt, that bluesnews (www.bluesnews.com) have posted about SUAVE with a link to it's website! congrats!

the screens look really cool btw!