9 Fx demos(3d/2d)+more

Community Forums/Showcase/9 Fx demos(3d/2d)+more

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#1]
http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/EarlyStuff.rar

Includes,(All .exes, some include source too )

NinjaTime. Full screen motion blur, glows, radial blur, inverted radial blur, waterMotion etc(Controls on screen)
This is quite old(A year or so) and was done just to try out some fx, not meant as a game although can walk around as psonic's ninja.
-

--
Real time 3d grass.- 3D grass blown about by the wind.
--

--
Real time Raytracer.-Basically a spinning square room with a a cone in the middle, lit and shaded in real-time..just an impulse..wasn't fully developed.
--

--
Predator Zero. - A new dynamic real time preator camo effect works on any abstract 3d geo. Includes motion blur and various little modes.
--

--
Software 3D engine(Source only)-Way way back in the day, before we had b3d..I needed 3d. It didn't go too well, but it works..ish..;)
---

--
3 Stars demo. Older versions of the demo in the code archives.
--

--
RayMapped. A 2d map maker demo, that lets you add light sources, then render and light scene, including bump-mapping on each tile.
-

--
RagTest-
A fully featured rag doll demo using a humanoid made out of boxes. You can fling him about a proper 3d room(3D Created and (c)Aderian Tysoe 2003-) Move the mouse whell and you can change the passage of time, other mouse buttons to drag him by various limbs, and move the mouse to fling him in that direction.
--
--
Neural network engine(Source only)
--

Feel free to use and abuse any of it/source/whatever except for the 3d room in the area folder, as that's evak's work.

BlitzSupport(Posted 2004) [#2]
I downloaded these a few weeks ago, and very impressive too.

What's the score with the multiplayer lib Antony?

Rob(Posted 2004) [#3]
Now I begin to shut my trap. But whats the score on the multiplayer lib?

8 hypes down 10 more to go :)

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#4]
Anybody willing to post a ZIP version? I don't feel like downloading and installing a RAR unpacker just for this.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#5]
BlitzSup, Rob;

BlitzNet
Coming soon, to a monitor near you.

;)

james, send me a copy of bmax beta and you'll get a copy of bnet right now. (I'm joking mark, hands off the ban button. :) )