model and animation

Community Forums/Showcase/model and animation

maximo(Posted 2004) [#1]
I've modeled and animated this little thing:

I know animation sucks, but this is for fun only ;) Any comments on this?

googlemesilly(Posted 2004) [#2]
is it gonna be for a game ? looks good !

maximo(Posted 2004) [#3]
this one is not for game, its a mascot for some websajt actualy ;) But maybe it could be used for future game projects, we'll se ;)

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#4]
Looks quite good,but you need to pin down the feet, the right foot as we look at it is slipping around.
also is she blinking or winking, you perhaps need to give her a some facial expression to suggest the winking as well as just the eye closing.
anyway it doesn't suck, just needs a few things improving

maximo(Posted 2004) [#5]
I agree with your comments. When I make new version I'll show you what I've changed. I am not getting payed for this so animations doesn't have to be profesional and also I am really good at modeling animation is not something I've done alot ;) Thanks on comments guys ;)

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#6]
another thing to rememebr is to seperate actions. like you could make here look around first. then she sees you, winks and then starts waving.
That way it doesn't look confusing to the eye as everything seems to be happening at once.

maximo(Posted 2004) [#7]
well that is acting ;) too much for me, and to long gif file ;) I need repetetive motion that is smooth. This one has some hickups, which I will fix ;)

xmlspy(Posted 2004) [#8]

maximo(Posted 2004) [#9]
even bigger head!