nano with bloom filter

Community Forums/Showcase/nano with bloom filter

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#1]
just had to post some pictures of nano... I was just experimenting with combining my bloom filter with it... and I really like how it looks with it.

Genexi2(Posted 2004) [#2]
Damn thats pretty.....was just wonderin though, how exactly is that game played?
(looks like yer in a human blood stream or something :-/)

BTW, mind givin' us a "Before & After" thing there plz? I just want to see the actual diff. with your filter on & off.

wedoe(Posted 2004) [#3]
Looks like somthing "farb-rausch" would do :)
That spells "looking great" !

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#4]
Genexi2:

Here is a rather strong glow just to show the difference. The main difference is that the light "wraps" around objects in a cool way. It looks much better live than in screenies though.

Akat(Posted 2004) [#5]
bloom filter... i want ooooonnnnneeeee...

Doggie(Posted 2004) [#6]
Oh...A bloom filter. I thought maybe you stuck one of those micro cameras on a wire and swallowed it. Looks like you need a little more fiber in your diet.
(and I'm not even going to say one thing about the bowling pin...)

Whatever a bloom filter is I reckon I'd like to try it out.

CodeD(Posted 2004) [#7]
Cool, how about a function source for bloom in the code archive?

Rob(Posted 2004) [#8]
Just experiment with blend modes.

mearrin69(Posted 2004) [#9]
Heh, looks nice. Glad you showed the comparison...really makes a difference.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought he noticed a bowling pin in the fellow's aorta. What's that all about then? ;)
M

napole0n(Posted 2004) [#10]
Wow! How the hell did you do that!?

Genexi2(Posted 2004) [#11]
Just wonderin, are you able to set the "intensity" or the bloom effect? Dunno if its me, but it looks a little too bright for my eyes to see all the time in a game. :-/

Either way.....it really does add some color to the whole program of yours...especially the background...

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#12]
Yes... you can tweak lot's of values to get different kind of blooms... and no... it's not going to be so extreme in the game :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#13]
looks nice, although it might amplify the color saturation, dunno if this was your goal, but it's a nice effect too. bloomy!

ErikT(Posted 2004) [#14]
The saturation's a good thing, tho'. The shot without bloom looks a bit bland now.