Looks toony.

GfK(Posted 2004) [#3]
I agree.

Zo Zo Zee Zar(Posted 2004) [#4]
IM HERE U GUYS! *wave*

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#5]
hey careful you will have the sig police after you

Koriolis(Posted 2004) [#6]
Are you trying to create the "I've got a broadband and I f*** you guys with 56k modem" club?
Seriously, 1 meg for *that*, can't you wait to have some option to disable images in sigs before playing with these things? OK, let's laugh at this, ha ha ha, erm. Now ti would be a ggod idea to stop this action - reaction - counter reaction thingie. What's next, a 10 Mb image with some sample of britney spears? I can't wait, really :p
Just my 2 cents, I am in the club too (that is, I have a broadband connection) so I personnaly don't care.

Ceci dit filou, ton avatar est pas mal non plus en terme de poids... Y en a qui doivent apprécier (god bless ADSL, franchement je crois que je criserais si je l'avais pas).

coffeedotbean(Posted 2004) [#7]
Get your hands bags out girls.

Filax(Posted 2004) [#8]
new screen

Rob(Posted 2004) [#9]
I'm happy to ignore koriolis' comments and point out that it's an original look at breakout :)

Filax(Posted 2004) [#10]
Thanks rob :) me to i love you :)

Rob(Posted 2004) [#11]
;)

darklordz(Posted 2004) [#12]
he wuv you wong time.... ;P

SopiSoft(Posted 2004) [#13]
great!!! i love the graphics!!!

Koriolis(Posted 2004) [#14]
Yep, forgot to say it: looks sweeeeeet :)
Even better than the previous version.

Side note (in particuliar for you Rob): for those who didn't get it, when I said "1 Mb image for that" I was refering to the 1 Meg gif of GFK and Ravey, not to the image that filax psoted. This one is more than legitimate. And very nice too :)