Website feedback request: morphlings.com

Community Forums/Showcase/Website feedback request: morphlings.com

gameproducer(Posted 2004) [#1]
Just updated our morphlings website: http://www.morphlings.com/

Comments & criticism are welcome!

CodeD(Posted 2004) [#2]
That's alright but, check out my website!!

EDIT: Okay, I'm sorry!! ;) You want feedback, nice layout but, I read through your stuff and I still have no idea what the point of the game is. Maybe you could break it down barney style in the description. Gather a bunch of rocks and turn into things doesn't make sense to me. But, it does look cool!!
You should be able to kill your opponents too!

EDIT #2: They should have rocket launchers. Seriously.

http://sites.gwala.net/tormented/crapsoft

gameproducer(Posted 2004) [#3]
Now there's a crappy attempt to steal my thread ;)

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#4]
The text is too small to read on this computer. Screen Res is 1024x768. Looks like a nice layout tho :) Maybe this computer doesn't have the right fonts or something. Is a college computer tho, and about 2-3 years old. Shouldn't have a font problem :)

darklordz(Posted 2004) [#5]
looks nice and original...

Odds On(Posted 2004) [#6]
I'm running in 1152x864 and the font size is perfect :P

The site looks very nice Morphecy, good clear design.

(tu) sinu(Posted 2004) [#7]

EDIT #2: They should have rocket launchers. Seriously.

not really, you get lost and go play an fps :)

mrtricks(Posted 2004) [#8]
I really like the look of the site, nice and clean - I'm a big fan of black text on white. I tend to clutter up my websites too much and I'd like to steer more towards a sleek look like this.

gameproducer(Posted 2004) [#9]
@Ross C: you might try switching (in Internet Exploser) "view -> text size -> medium or large" to get bigger font.

@sinu: who said that! :)

Thanks for the comments.

N(Posted 2004) [#10]
Nice design. Very clean, easy on the eyes and nothing to distract from the subject. Looks just fine on my comp', running 1280*960 if you care for the info.

gameproducer(Posted 2004) [#11]
Ah, CodeD was editing his post. Didn't notice that.

@CodeD:
1) I read through your stuff and I still have no idea what the point of the game is. Maybe you could break it down barney style in the description. Gather a bunch of rocks and turn into things doesn't make sense to me.

=> But it is about gathering rocks - and turning into things. :) How in other words could I say it? ;)
(okayokay... will provide more info, but that's basically it. I guess you could ask same for "Tetris" - what's the purpose of that? "I know that those pieces drop down, but what's the idea ;)"

2) You should be able to kill your opponents too!
=> heh, ee. nope. no can do. :)
That's main part how this game differs from every damn kill'em'all games :D

P.S. what is "barney style description"???