Free piece of game music to use however you like

Community Forums/Showcase/Free piece of game music to use however you like

Ash(Posted 2004) [#1]
Groovin' (Yeah, sorry about the cheesy name, but at least it fits with the song, so I'm happy...)

I created this in two hours last night; hope you like it. This is the low-quality version (600K or so); there are also mid-quality (1.1MB) and high-quality (3.6MB!!) versions available on request - just wing me an e-mail (my e-mail address is in my profile).

I suppose this may be a good time to pimp myself! :)
I make custom game music, in any style (techno, rock, funky, ambient, orchestral, stupidly humorous...), for any game, in any file format (though IT/MP3/OGG are preferred, simply because I can do a lot more with them than I can do with MIDI/MOD/S3M etc.).

I have a few more samples up at my webspace - I am currently in the process of making a showreel site for myself.

By the way, if you want an example of "stupidly humorous" music, take a listen to "Acid Burn - Bingo Remix". I'm making a serious techno tune called Acid Burn, but I decided for a laugh, and because I was bored, that I would take the bassline from there and screw up the song entirely. The tune to "Bingo" then popped into my head, and for some reason, it seamlessly fit, so it stuck. The result? Madness. :)

(One thing that always bothers me about "Bingo" is: "There was a man who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o." Does this mean Bingo was the name of the dog, or the man? I mean, we all know Bingo is the name of the dog, right? Or... do we?)

Anyway, I digress. If you would like me to create some music for your game (or web site, or whatever), then just drop me an e-mail, and I'll be happy to help. If you have some concept art or actual screenshots of your game, too, then that would be helpful - it would give me something to stir up or add to my inspiration.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#2]
Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Rottbott(Posted 2004) [#3]
That's quite good, I like it. It sounds kind of like the music from Transport Tycoon actually. I've sent you an email.

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#4]
I jsut e-mailed u!