Solar Shatter Models.

Community Forums/Showcase/Solar Shatter Models.

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2004) [#1]
Here are some of the models from my up coming game Solar Shatter.

Hope you like em, any comment welcome.

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hey nice looking stuff - but you spell Fuel u e not e u! Just thought Id point it out! And PLanet killer - shouldnt that be Planet Killer?

IPete2.

Akat(Posted 2004) [#3]
good texturing - high quality i mean

Pepsi(Posted 2004) [#4]
Nice modelling and texturing, this looks interesting.

Murphy(Posted 2004) [#5]
the models looks great! nice textures... sweet.

what's this game about?
a simulation or an actiongame?

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2004) [#6]
@LethalDose50 ::

Whats the game about. hmmm. I hate to think of it as this anymore cos I know its so much more. BUT. in a nutshell its a sort of asteroids game.

The story is like this. earth gets smacked with an asteroid. so the earth force makes the planet killer to take out any more bad asteroids.

9 Missions in total wint a hidden one at the end ;) . 9 planets in the sol system ie (earth venus blah blah pluto) so you do a mission at each planet.

The main mission at each planet is to keep it alive, and stop the asteroids collide with it. BUT, I HOPE that from the models above you can see there is a lot more to the game than asteroids.

In the first 1st mission Mercury, you have to take out asteroids. find some roids kill em mission over.

Mission two introduces the aliens and from there on in as you go through each of the missions the aliens become more and more of a threat and you learn more about them, until it gets to the stage where your main mission is killing the alien SCUM and stopping the roids from taking out your planet is just something you have to do to stay alive.

So to just call it asteroids isnt fair. So I guess Ill just call it a space combat game from now on.

@ Ipete2 ::

About the spelling. Yeah man my english is shocking. but hay thats what we have spell checkers for, ill sort that image when i get a chance. thanks for the heads up.

@ ALL ::

Thanks for the comments so far. it helps to know the work im doing is liked. means im on the right track..