Give your opinion on Cod2Doc + feature requests

Community Forums/Showcase/Give your opinion on Cod2Doc + feature requests

RepeatUntil(Posted 2003) [#1]
Cod2Doc is out now for 1 months. Cod2Doc was downloaded 250 times, but I got only 4 or 5 reactions! I feel a bit frustrated with this feedback, and I don't know if Cod2Doc fits your needs, is useful, unuseful, practical, etc...
Moreover, Cod2Doc v1.1 will be released in one or two weeks. SO it's time now to give me your opinion about Cod2Doc, and ask for some additional features you would wish to see included in V1.1.

I look forward hearing from you!!!!!

Nebula(Posted 2003) [#2]
I'm not using it often but Cod2Doc is a keeper. I am not sure what would be useful for improvements. The only thing I can think of is better visualization of the resulting projects(ea more control on how the output will look) And maybe a page with project statistics.

I still have to send you the ccs file btw :)

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#3]
Hi, I plan on using it! I just have to finish *cough* some project(s) first that requires the nice documentation. :\

Drago(Posted 2003) [#4]
it is a decent program, and btw, I checked out that error I reported, replied on your forum, sorry for the long time to reply, but Xmas took over.

Drago(Posted 2003) [#5]
hmm, your forum kept complaining so to sum up what I tried to post. For the directory, it was the first problem, ie a bug with the gui system you use, not cod2doc. and the second thing you stated. As I think I tried to say, I missed that part completely :) so the feature was there ;).

laters

RepeatUntil(Posted 2004) [#6]
Drago, the Cod2Doc forum took correctly your message. I have sent the bug report you observed (and that I observed several time too) to Yappy, the author of Xlnt. So this minor bug should be corrected in the next version of Cod2Doc.
(this minor bug was related to the file/folder requestor, and could happen in some rare occasion - the effect is that you see nothing in the file requestor unless you play with the slide bar).

Happy new year to everybody on this forum!!!!