Operation:Walker Screenshots

Community Forums/Showcase/Operation:Walker Screenshots

Barton(Posted 2003) [#1]
Operation Walker using the new GoX3D Engine and Visual C++.

cu

Ogi

(tu) sinu(Posted 2003) [#2]
holy crap, is it just me or does that looks awesome!

Shambler(Posted 2003) [#3]
Yes it's just you.

No hang on, it DOES look rather good ^^

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2003) [#4]
Looks pretty darn awesome.

Rob Farley(Posted 2003) [#5]
Looks very nice indeed... Has it got a story to it or is it quake on big legs?

IPete2(Posted 2003) [#6]
Ogi,

Wow! That looks brilliant! I love the shot with the water pouring off the right leg as it strides up the river!

I think I would change the name tough (sorry!) - I think it deserves something a liittle more gritty like a "Steel Feet", do you see what I mean?

Great work, how much work has already been done? when can we expect a demo, and when will it be released?

IPete2.

Steve C ™(Posted 2003) [#7]
Looks awesome :)

(tu) sinu(Posted 2003) [#8]
"I think I would change the name tough (sorry!) - I think it deserves something a liittle more gritty like a "Steel Feet", do you see what I mean? "

maybe 'Steel Front' or 'Cold Front' if not taken.

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#9]
WHoA! Where's the demo dammit!!

Mustang(Posted 2003) [#10]
Not bad! But "können wir eine englische website haben" or something like that... [sorry, my german is *bit* rusty... :)]

Nebula(Posted 2003) [#11]
The fun thing with the Amiga Walker was shooting the dozens of tiny soldiers. I hope there will be a lot of them in this 3d variant.

mrtricks(Posted 2004) [#12]
Looking FANTASTIC! I loved the Amiga version, looking forward to a demo of this.

Caff(Posted 2004) [#13]
This looks very good. I agree, how about a demo?

Neuro(Posted 2004) [#14]
Yep demo time...

Bot Builder(Posted 2004) [#15]
It's probably be giant though :) looks great. kinda like mechwarrior 4. (except they had an insanely good animation system)

Barton(Posted 2004) [#16]
Thanks !!

Jim Teeuwen(Posted 2004) [#17]
That's a sexy looking game!

Bot Builder(Posted 2004) [#18]
For a while there I had the comparisents mixed up! Very nice mettalic effect on the mech. You have better trees though. mech warrior 4 trees are just a couple sprites. (maybe some trunk polies). The Terrain looks better in MK4 but, who cares? hmm. well, I'll put it this way, your terrains look better based on textures, but their terrains are high detail.... hmmm. ohwell. looks great. what are the sound fx like?

GfK(Posted 2004) [#19]
Looks good.

OT: What happened to that game/demo where you were a dragon wandering about, breathing fire and burning houses and trees down and stuff?