Anyone remember Tetris on the Game Boy?

Community Forums/Showcase/Anyone remember Tetris on the Game Boy?

Ash(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hehehe...

This tune popped into my head one night while I was just sitting around being bored and stuff, so I decided to knock up a quick remix of it. Aside from a little bit of touching up to do (like making the drums sound a little less flat), I consider this pretty much finished - unless of course, you have any suggestions...

Anyway, do please tell me what you think! I'd appreciate the feedback!!

Tetris Revisited

sswift(Posted 2003) [#2]
The remix is decent, could use a little more tightening up and variation, but you have way too much bass. :-) I think your speakers are miscalibrated. You're vibrating me out of my chair near the end of the song. :-)

Réno(Posted 2003) [#3]
I really like this ! What did you use ? Sofware, hardware ? But, you should master it, there is too much bass !!! What about a extented version ?

skn3(Posted 2003) [#4]
Great remix.
Probably the nicest tetris remix I have heard. There are alot btw ;)

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#5]
Hehe, that was pretty sweet man. Liked the middle of the song the best!

RifRaf(Posted 2003) [#6]
good stuff.

iret(Posted 2003) [#7]
LOL! :-))

Simon S(Posted 2003) [#8]
pah! The best ever version of the Teris theme is "Korobeniki" by the splendidly named Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra.

But this version is good stuff, I'm always jealous of those with musical skills.

Ash(Posted 2003) [#9]
I may do an extended version soon - or clean up this one...

And, just for the record, this is all done in software, using VST plugin instruments (synthesizers), and Logic Audio Platinum 5 - on an AMD Athlon 1.2GHz PC, with 256MB RAM.

GfK(Posted 2003) [#10]
I'm 99% sure there was a 'Tetris remix' in the music charts some years ago...

Réno(Posted 2003) [#11]
I've cleaned this one for me, corrected the EQ, if you are interested Ash...

Ash(Posted 2003) [#12]
Yeah - I'm interested.
:)

Didn't think anyone would have done the work for me, but hey - if anyone does, more power to them. So did you just cut some of the bass frequencies off?

Réno(Posted 2004) [#13]
I equalized all frequencies, the result is not bad. Do you prefer I send it in MP3 or OGG ?

Ash(Posted 2004) [#14]
Send it in OGG, if you can. Thanks. ^_^