Can you test my soccer manager v1.1 please?

Community Forums/Showcase/Can you test my soccer manager v1.1 please?

Jack_Norton(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hello all,
I recently released v1.1 of my USM (a soccer manager game).
Can anyone test the demo and tell me if they encounter any bugs? I added the match engine and so I have the fear of having left some bugs in it :p
I tested it a lot but more testing (and feedback) is always welcome :)

Get the demo:
http://www.universalsoccermanager.com/download.htm

Thanks!

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2003) [#2]
Looks okay for me, did not find any bugs yet.

BUT!!

I don't like that the games only will be showed by number a lines of text, stating whoes just scored, got booked.

I like to se real players battle on the field, don't have to be 3D, 2D from the top (like sensibble soccer) is also okay. I need the action. Some text on the screen don't exite me.

Thats my 2 cent!

Jack_Norton(Posted 2003) [#3]
Hehe thanks for the feedback.
Maybe in v1.2 I'll add the "playfield warriors" :)

Anyway the fact you didn't get any bugs relieved me!

Filax(Posted 2003) [#4]
Very nice interface !

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2003) [#5]
And why can't I choose Denmark at start when I write my name?

Red(Posted 2003) [#6]
Me too...
I like to see the soccer battlefield

Jack_Norton(Posted 2003) [#7]
I know, tiny cute player moving around the battlefield like Sensible Soccer... :) Need to make some action like that!

p.s. thought that I included Denmark! ops... :)

Steve C ™(Posted 2003) [#8]
Very impressive game so far, looks professional.
I too am writing a football manager game (with real-time 2d match engine) so I know how hard it is!

Good luck :)

Caff(Posted 2003) [#9]
Yes, very nice interface. Looks really good.

The match section does need more action - even if you just play 'highlights' of near misses or goals, or bookings.

Is there a way of showing all the player stats on one line? Instead of looking at different views?

gameproducer(Posted 2003) [#10]
I posted the link to my two soccer crazy brothers - I'll pass some feedback if they have something to say.

Oh... and found some minor language spelling errors...
1) SUCCESSFULL PASSES ... SUCCESSFUL PASSES (only one L) <= this was found in the match screen
2) There was a note buy fullversion and can't remember what the error exactly was but I think you had put two words together like "fullversion" instead of "full version". This spelling error was there where you first come into the game and you have couple of messages waiting for you. I guess this was the "see what you get if you buy the full version" post.

Jack_Norton(Posted 2004) [#11]
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm planning to add more text to match and also allow to see all player stat in one line.
Originally I had put that in the game, but thought it could be a little messing :)

BTW, Happy new year!