Helpful Todo program

Community Forums/Showcase/Helpful Todo program

Rimmsy(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hiya,
I created this a while ago for my own benefit (There were at least 60 post-its around. under the keyboard, up my nose, etc). Here it is:

http://www.3030deathwar.com/downloads/todo.zip

Rimmsy(Posted 2003) [#2]
Heyyyyyy, nobody likes me. *sob sob* fine... I'll just.... do something else. fine sod off then. I don't need you all. Go on, get out of it. On your bike, go on. See if I care. What? You think I do care? Well... you're wrong of course. I'm beyong caring. What? Why am I writing this in reply to my own, lonely thread? bugger off.

JoeGr(Posted 2003) [#3]
Well I like it. Thanks for this.

I just have two small suggestions. Firstly, I think maybe entries should be automatically ordered by urgency with the most urgent at the top. Secondly, it would be nice if it could be dragged around and minimised.

Oh, just one other thing. There should probably be a scroll bar for when the list gets longer than the screen.

Rimmsy(Posted 2003) [#4]
Thanks. You can use the middle mouse button (if you have one) to scroll the todos. I should add a scroll bar, but it's beyond me at the mo, because the source is *hideous*!!

there's a new version up with your suggestions implemented. The sorting is via option in the menu, and the window can now be moved around, although if you resize it, it looks crud. It's mostly supposed to be in ticker mode when you're not using it.

www.3030deathwar.com/downloads/todo.zip

JoeGr(Posted 2003) [#5]
Got it. Thankyou once again.

btw I spotted the change you made to your 'About' text. :)

Rimmsy(Posted 2003) [#6]
No probs. Source is horrible isn't it. Uch. Again, I'm glad you like it.