Tattoo Bug

Community Forums/Showcase/Tattoo Bug

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hey Lee, there is a bug, on my computer at least, that when you use the mouse to make the brush it's smallest (1 pixel), and keep trying to make it smaller, the brush colour reverts back to black, even though the colour display at the top left shows the colour you picked.

Just thought you'd like to know :) Absolutely brilliant program. I'll be posting a model i've textured using it soon.

QuickSilva(Posted 2003) [#2]
Hi Ross,

I can`t say that this has ever happened to me and I`ve been using the program for some time now. I have almost the same specs as you to. Does the problem always happen from the moment you start using Tattoo or after adjusting different settings?

Jason.

ashmantle(Posted 2003) [#3]
I cannot reproduce it either..

AMD xp1800+, 256MB DDR RAM, Geforce 4 Ti 4200, XP, DX9.0b

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#4]
mmm, happens whenever i try to resize the cursor smaller than it will go, using the mouse wheel. It's not really much of a problem tho. And since it's not happening everywhere. I should probably download the latest version. Thanks for the information guys :)

ashmantle(Posted 2003) [#5]
Only thing that bugs me a bit here is that the mouse wheel scrolling is very slow, and the program doesn't keep track of it too well... but I just use the slider anyways :)