Juno Nemesis: Remix released!

Community Forums/Showcase/Juno Nemesis: Remix released!

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#1]
Juno Nemesis: Remix was released at Mountain King Studios just minutes ago. Check it out now!

hub(Posted 2003) [#2]
arg... i've registered my version yesterday ! Michael could i have a free update or a special price for the update ? Thanks !

hub(Posted 2003) [#3]
oups ! i've dowloaded it from my previous registered link. Juno Nemesis is my favourite game. Thanks Michael !

Wiebo(Posted 2003) [#4]
Awesome!

hub(Posted 2003) [#5]
A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#6]
Your favourite game? Nice! :)

Drago(Posted 2003) [#7]
Michael, now you can study for your exams... (which ended last week eh? :P )

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#8]
Still one to go, so I guess it's time to start on my next game!

Red Ocktober(Posted 2003) [#9]
hey Michael... you mean you're not afraid of the makers of Galaxian prohibiting BMT from handling the orders like what the makers of Tetris did to Skitch a lil while back... :)

Congrats On The Release!!!

--Mike

eBusiness(Posted 2003) [#10]
Why don't the page tell about the size of the load? It's really frustrating not to know for how long time my old modem will have to work. Better be good cause I load it anyway.

fredborg(Posted 2003) [#11]
MAJOR BUG: The last two screenshots are opposite, both here and on the game site :)

Rob(Posted 2003) [#12]
it's an incredible 2 meg or near enough. he's done some major tricks to make it fit in such a small download.

Paolo(Posted 2003) [#13]
I remember I started making my game when the firt Juno started to.
Now the the second Juno is out and I'm still working on my game, I can only say "damn, I'm slow :)"

I liked a lot the first one, I will see to test this new version which looks pretty much better.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :)

Neuro(Posted 2003) [#14]
I just woke...boot up my computer....log on to Blitzbasic.com....saw the post on Juno Nemesis, went to the site and bought it immediately.

Now....time to play.....

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#15]
Why don't the page tell about the size of the load? It's really frustrating not to know for how long time my old modem will have to work. Better be good cause I load it anyway.

MAJOR BUG: The last two screenshots are opposite, both here and on the game site :)

Gah! Those have to be fixed...

I just woke...boot up my computer....log on to Blitzbasic.com....saw the post on Juno Nemesis, went to the site and bought it immediately.

Now....time to play.....

Nice :)

I remember I started making my game when the firt Juno started to.
Now the the second Juno is out and I'm still working on my game, I can only say "damn, I'm slow :)"

I liked a lot the first one, I will see to test this new version which looks pretty much better.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :)

This was actually the third major version of Juno (there was another minor) - Juno 3D Rad, Juno Blitz, and Juno Remix.

hey Michael... you mean you're not afraid of the makers of Galaxian prohibiting BMT from handling the orders like what the makers of Tetris did to Skitch a lil while back... :)

Congrats On The Release!!!

If they do, I shall hunt them down and force feed them cherry ripes until they pass out.

it's an incredible 2 meg or near enough. he's done some major tricks to make it fit in such a small download.

Alas, oggmod wasn't one of them. Oggmod + NSIS = Juno demo on a floppy.

Neuro(Posted 2003) [#16]
This game is so damm cool...that I have to play it once every couple hours....

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#17]
Glad you like it! :)

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#18]
A very polished game... i didn't much like the first blitz version, this version top notch. not my sorta game though. ;D

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#19]
Not many people did like the original Blitz version, but the response to this version seems to be quite positive!

simonh(Posted 2003) [#20]
Yep even though I'm not really a big shoot-em-up fan I did enjoy playing this latest demo.

And I haven't uninstalled yet which is a good sign.

Neuro(Posted 2003) [#21]
Funny thing though....I was just on the 3DRAD forum and a few them noticed the new Juno Remix version on the Blitz page. Needless to say, they still remembered the old 3DRAD version and were a little shock to see it ported to Blitz3d.

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#22]
Got a link? :)

Neuro(Posted 2003) [#23]
Here was the last one :
http://www.3drad.com/forumphp/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2477

BTW, other on-going talks about leaving the 3DRAD engine has been going on for a while now....most of the time, Juno is always mention...coincedence?

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#24]
Rod did a fantastic job with the original Juno - he wouldn't have been able to write something similar in Blitz. 3D Rad puts the ability to make games into the hands of everybody (including artists). It just isn't suitable once you can use something better more effectively...

eBusiness(Posted 2003) [#25]
The demo seems to run in a low resolution only (looks like 800x600), it would be nice to have bigger res's too.

Edit
And by the way, keep up the good work :)

Rob(Posted 2003) [#26]
Yeah juno rocks! Spread the word...

Michael Reitzenstein(Posted 2003) [#27]
It's 640x480, and that won't change. Juno is fill rate intensive, and if someone sets it to a higher res and it doesn't work or runs really slowly, it's a potential lost sale.