Cod2Doc: see some examples of documentation!!

Community Forums/Showcase/Cod2Doc: see some examples of documentation!!

RepeatUntil(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi,

After 3 months of hard work, Cod2Doc is near completion. To get more details on Cod2Doc, please go on my worklog. In short, Cod2Doc takes your .bb source files and creates an html documentation (but also it can create help files, web pages).

To see what is able to do Cod2Doc, I have created two example files. You will be able to see the source file from which was created the documentation as well as the resulting html documenation.
For now, Cod2Doc has 2 styles (but I hope that user will add some other!). Here are the examples:
- BlitzBasic style
- Cod2Doc style

There is still some minor layout bugs that I have to correct, but the general idea is there!

Tell me what you think of it!!!

I am also looking for beta-testers... (see my other post in the forum)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#2]
Sounds good, but your Webspace seems to be unaccessible. maybe they kicked you out because you were using their Space for your .sig Image? (repeatuntil.free.fr/repeatUntil2.jpg)

Perturbatio(Posted 2003) [#3]
works fine for me

RepeatUntil(Posted 2003) [#4]
Hmmm, yes my provider is not so good, and it's sometimes very slow to access files. But now it seems to be OK !!

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#5]
dunno what's wrong, but gave me this:

Not Found
The requested URL /Cod2Doc/Example1/ was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at perso2-1.free.fr Port 80

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#6]
RepeatUntil,

Very cool and unique application. I'm working on Doc2Code for TBFPS.

RepeatUntil(Posted 2003) [#7]
I have added a much simpler example. I took the well known castle.bb demo and I put a few comments in it, just for you to see what are the basis of Cod2Doc.
Go there (you can see the documentation as well as the source file):
- BlitzBasic style
- Cod2Doc style

I still need a few beta-testers !!!!!!

RepeatUntil(Posted 2003) [#8]
Hi,

I have got no one willing to be beta-tester here :( !! Cod2Doc is a general tool which is the equivalent of JavaDoc for Java or Doxygen for C++. I think such a tool is mandatory for a language like Blitz Basic and would be useful for everyone wanting to document its source for themselves or for others.
So I need *really* the feedback of the community on Cod2Doc!!! It would be nice if 2 beta-testers would propose to test Cod2Doc, and giving me some suggestions/ideas/critics.

If some of you agree, I will indicate them by e-mail where to download Cod2Doc (950 Ko) (or you can email me at repeatuntil@...). A complete documentation comes with Cod2Doc so that you can start using it.

Thank you very much!!!