Screens from a new Level that I am working on

Community Forums/Showcase/Screens from a new Level that I am working on

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#1]
Currently I am working on a new Level for my Engine. This time it plays in a mystic egyptian Underground building.
The plan is to create several Levels until summer 04 and then release a complete Game. If some talented Designers want to help me and design some Levels for this Engine independently, then please feel free to contact me. Profits will be shared fairly, of course.

I will probably repost this Call several times in the near future.

I originally posted the 2 Screens here, I just started this Map, so don't expect too much, it just gives an Impression of the Ambiance:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=26976

ckob(Posted 2003) [#2]
well I studied egyptiantology for 4 years and can read hyroglyphs i might help email me at ckob@... with exact details on what you need.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#3]
That's very nice, but I don't plan to use the Glyphs in an authentic correct way. This is also pretty impossible since I need to reuse the Texturepatterns. Basicly it only have to look nice. This egyptian Map is only one of 10 or 15 Maps for the game, each one in a diffrent Style.

I know a bit about hyroglyphs too, learned to spell them, to write my Name and also some basic Design Rules.

It's a fascinating Chapter of the human Culture, especially from an artistic Point of view. And Hyroglyphs fit very well for Textures, they look so 3D! :)