Hello, Here's Hit n Run

Community Forums/Showcase/Hello, Here's Hit n Run

Jimbob(Posted 2003) [#1]
I'm just started getting into BlitzPlus after messing with the trial and have finished a minigame for a CellPhone Game competition on some forums elsewhere. Have a go.
Hit n' Run
Basically a dodge the cars game with oil slicks and furry dice...etc. And Shift is the select key.

I now have three projects on the go to get my skills into gear. The first is a arcade/puzzle game called CounterBalance which is similar to the game Collapse except with a twist. The second is a multiplayer Capture the Flag remake of an old PD game for the Amiga called Tanx n' Stuff. I never managed to find a PC equivalent so I'm making my own. And the third is Arena Runner, a game similar to some arcade game called Sphererunner but with puzzles/switches/teleports/blocks in different zones...etc to make it more interesting.

Anyway. If you want screenshots it could be arranged. I've only just bothered to download the new patch and am figuring out whats new.
Comments welcome. Thanks.

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#2]
Very nice man, very nice! Good luck with your other projects too. Me likes alot :)

keyboard(Posted 2003) [#3]
works a treat.

cute :)

skn3(Posted 2003) [#4]
Yay.. heya jimbobablobobobobob ;)