Push'Em status

Community Forums/Showcase/Push'Em status

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#1]

Just a quick heads up. Push'Em is going through yet another rewrite, this time the res is going to 800x600, I've also got Raymond Zach (Muffles) in to the sprite and title screen art (thats his creation above).

Also Maxster is no longer tied to his forest he now travels to eygpt and northpole also.

Anyway heres some screens of a partial rewrite. ETA Dec 2003.

Every 1 who created puzzles for the last version will see their puzzles in this new version. Thanks again to all though who created those puzzles.

Steve C ™(Posted 2003) [#2]
Looks very professional :)
I take it this game is for children? (judging by the gfx)

Neo Genesis10(Posted 2003) [#3]
Appearances can be deceptive, foot and mouth. I think puzzle games like these appeal to the older generation just as much (or is it just me? :-)

skn3(Posted 2003) [#4]
Your main character on the logo bit makes it look like a kids game. Some kind of kids interactive learning game.

But to be truthfull it doesn't suit the game. I am probably wrong, but thought you might want to know an ohnest oppinion.

Matt2222(Posted 2003) [#5]
I agree with skn3[ac].

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#6]
nice colors ! :)

dirkduck(Posted 2003) [#7]
Looks good. Personally I think it suits the game fine.

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#8]
coffeedotbean how did you draw the characters ?
did you scan it in or use a tablet ?? looks fun !

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#9]
Hi,

The game is ment for any 1 who likes colourful puzzle/logic games... I did this kinda game cus they ususaly do well in the shareware market... and I like colourful puzzle/logic games.

Muffles ( http://www.muffles-online.com ) over at BC did the character sprite and the title screen art. how he did it im not sure.

Unsure what you mean by the character doesn't suit the game?

skn3(Posted 2003) [#10]
Not that it doesn't suit the game. Just your title screen looks beyond the cute mark, and into kiddy zone..

The game levels look GREAT! :)

Rob(Posted 2003) [#11]
it suits the game just fine :) people like soft games sometimes

skn3(Posted 2003) [#12]
I have to disagree :) it has nothing to do with "soft". More to do with it looks like it has been taken from a "learn the alphabet" interactice cd. (the title screen does, game is fine)

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#13]
Now Now ladies put down the handbags :D, I think you'll need to agree to disagree on this one.

Me and muffles are toying with a few more ideas for the title screen.., maybe i'll post some here for a vote.