Abyssfire v0.4 released

Community Forums/Showcase/Abyssfire v0.4 released

gameproducer(Posted 2003) [#1]
morphecy games: http://www.morphecy.loota.com/
download link: http://www.morphecy.loota.com/download.php

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#2]
Interesting downloading now...

edit: ah nuts, I got an memory access error when trying to switch to 1024x768,32bit,high... trying again.

Pepsi(Posted 2003) [#3]
This looks cool. Unfortunitly, I didnt get to hook up and battle somebody real with. The graphics are very clean! :) I look forward on see this game progress.

Also, I was trying to switch hands when I was in dead mode and when I press the '2' key, the game crashed on me again with the memory access error.

gameproducer(Posted 2003) [#4]
Yes, there's not much people out there, but we are creating a "inform game session date/time" option in our website, that way people can inform when they are going to play.

And that "1" or "2" key press is a bug which was left there... I just re-wrote the help.txt and put a new setup.exe for people to download. That way chances are better that you don't press those buttons :)

Perturbatio(Posted 2003) [#5]
It took me a while to find the spawn button :)

I thikn the maps are perhaps too large, I spent most of my time wandering around doing nothing.
Also, there's a bug in weapon selection, if I choose to equip two torches (are they used as weapons?), then pick up a third and spawn, I cannot put it down again (i.e. it hovers around with my cursor).
Also it hung on me during play (about ten minutes in).

gameproducer(Posted 2003) [#6]
@Perturbatio: heh, perhaps we should change it to ANIMATED button, that would help?

maps are too large - agree. We have started a new level design with perhaps little easier scale and of course horses & dragons will help traveling ;)

equipment bug - yep, will be fixed

"hung on me"? what do you mean? do you mean it frozed? (that must be the "server updating information" -> we will have to create a notification there...). or did you mean it crashed?

Feel free to comment these also in our website at www.morphecy.loota.com :)