Looking for partnership

Community Forums/Showcase/Looking for partnership

Chi3f Stadi(Posted 2003) [#1]
I started on a Blitz3D game two weeks ago, i have to mention that this is my first Blitz3D game.

Soon i discovered a lot of problems to solve. Also there are a lot of things to do like Models,UWs,Programming and so on.

I have most of the tools needed to complete this game, but not the time. Now i'm looking for someone else who want's to share and solve all that problems with me.

You should be able to make models,textures and have Blitz3D programming knowledge. And fun planning, making, playing games !

About current game:
The Game play's on a Lake with a Submarine, Biplane some other Ships (which have to be modeled first) and will have cutscenes as well.

If you are intrested please contact me.

best rgds
Karel

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2003) [#2]
Damn it im in a mood today..

Soz for this post. :/

Good luck

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#3]
Hey Stadi - the stupid mplayer2 could not find a codec for this avi, what codec is it? Is it possible that the divx codec cannot be downloaded by the mplayer2?

Byside that - I would like to join a submarine project, but unfortunately I am too busy with several other stuff. Good luck!

Chi3f Stadi(Posted 2003) [#4]
Since i'm not the Microsoft helpline, i can't answer your question. But you're right, the Video needs divx codec !

Some info's about game status:
- AI basics done. Behaviour: Attack, Idle, Partol, Escape
- Contains new character Meshes from 3DMeNow

Next things to do:
- Add particle to bullets
- Biplane's roll doesn't look good :-(
- LOOKING FOR PARTNERSHIP

rgds
Karel

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#5]
When are you looking to have this done?

Chi3f Stadi(Posted 2003) [#6]
There's no timeframe defined. My personal goal is to get more experience and to have contact with you guys like you for the future. Okay let's say january 2004.

Ross C(Posted 2003) [#7]
Well, i could help out with your particles :)