Pay Per Use Payment System

Community Forums/Showcase/Pay Per Use Payment System

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#1]
Coming Soon!

Tournment Blitz.com Pay-Per-Use Payment Service. Ideal for MMORPG, Non-Tournament Games, and Applications. A great payment method for users who would like to use software for short duration of time without purchasing the software at its full price only paying for the time they use the software.

The service takes full advantage of Tournament Blitz's Secured PayPal/Token System. The Tournament Blitz SDK Pay-Per-Play (TBSDK[P3]) can be implemented in a variety ways to charge tokens to include Time-Pay, Pay-Per-Save, and others.

Developers earn 75%-85% profit per use. The service authentication system practically eliminates pirating as authentication it required to launch the software.

to be continued...

Physt(Posted 2003) [#2]
So how does that work? I fund my Tournament Blitz account from my paypal account by buying tokens? Is there a web site from end to your tournament account or just game interface?

Techlord(Posted 2003) [#3]
Physt,

Account creation, editing, and funding are all performed via TournamentBLITZ.com Website. The TBSDK[p3] interfaces Blitz-made Software to the Website. The website is currently under heavy construction.

Check out the INSECTOIDS (Tournament Blitz Edition) Demo for a small demonstration of Tournament Blitz tournament operation. TBSDK[p3] will operate differently as there are no tournaments involved. Pay-per-play [p3] users can also enter into Cash Tournament games using tokens.