Playable Alpha of MJBF

Community Forums/Showcase/Playable Alpha of MJBF

Snarty(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi, as some of you may know I've taken over the coding side for Monty's Jellybean factory. Now written in Blitz+

You can grab the latest alpha [a http://www.pacificsoftware.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=gafmbugs;action=display;num=1063600510;start=0]here.[/a]

For those that haven't seen it, go play. ;) At the moment it's only available in it's 1 player flavour and set to Amateur mode, it will really come into it's own when netplay is enabled.

Have fun.

(PS, there's no game over, so hit escape when you've messed everything up good style).

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#2]
downloading NOW !! ...

(tu) sinu(Posted 2003) [#3]
"downloading NOW !! ... "

me too :)

AndyBoy_UK(Posted 2003) [#4]
This game is the dogs nads, I played it till gone 1am last night and was late for work this morning. Love it :)

CyBeRGoth(Posted 2003) [#5]
Cool I love Puyo Puyo and all its clones (mean bean machine, kirbys avalance etc)

This is very well done I like it :)

Snarty(Posted 2003) [#6]
Cheers Andy and John, plenty more tweakage to be done. Some more features to throw in and not forgetting special beans.

My main mission is to not ruin a successful genre by overloading, so I'll be "testing" (ahem) it for some time :)

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#7]
Can I have a guest appearance please, I could be the evil coffeebean. ;P

Nice work BTW, you started this ages ago if I remember.

Snarty(Posted 2003) [#8]
Can I have a guest appearance please, I could be the evil coffeebean. ;P

We'll see if we can fit you into our fluffy.. (ahem) I mean evil plans... muwhahahaaaa.. *cough* ha..

Nice work BTW, you started this ages ago if I remember.

Shezzor did, I started it at the weekend. Totally written from scratch. :) and Cheers.

AndyBoy_UK(Posted 2003) [#9]
And a fine job so far it is indeed.