New Push'Em Demo

Community Forums/Showcase/New Push'Em Demo

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#1]
New Demo of Push, its just the Editor but yo can play the Game via the Editor as well as Create, Load and Save Puzzels.
Needs some feed back on the GUI and over all feel.

http://www.blitzcoder.com/cgi-bin/showcase/showcase_showentry.pl?id=javabean209132003000127&comments=no

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#2]
Update:
-------
brd (Baz) Spotted a major bug... Now fixed... I hope.

bdr suggested Symbols on blocks for coloured blind players, dont that.

bdr also made a few puzzles so ive included them in this Update also.

http://www.blitzcoder.com/cgi-bin/showcase/showcase_showentry.pl?id=jav abean209132003000127&comments=no

Any feed back would be nice... any at all. Flames included. :D

Phil Newton(Posted 2003) [#3]
Even though I'm no good at the game, I really like it. It's an interesting little game.

Like the graphics, and the little guy looks like a character from Pokemon. Wasn't sure about the new look at first but I quite like it now.

The GUI is clean, and very professional. Best of luck with this =)

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#4]
The guy is based on 3 characters from Pokemon GBA, kinds mixed em up and changed colours etc. Hes not gonna be in the final game though, got a Kirby style Character for that.

Fixed the two bugs Genexi2 pointed out over on BC.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#5]
More Bugs smashed thanks to brd and Genexi2.

.zip's been updated.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#6]
New Build is up (Probably last Editor build), fixed a few minor bugs I found. and added:
-Joypad support.
-Undo last move feature.
-Proper info display when testing.
-Sorted the sound issue with it playing too many times.
-3 New Puzzles by Me (converted from the old B+ demo), these are medium difficulty.

3 Blitzers have made or are making some puzzles, Geneix2, bdr and El Tea, big Thanks to them, they will be getting the full version apone its release. Always looking for more Puzzles though, looking for Medium to hard puzzles, 200+ Moves.... so get puzzle-ing.

Genexi2(Posted 2003) [#7]
Ever thought of making a worklog for this project coffee?