Tank Universal

Community Forums/Showcase/Tank Universal

MadJack(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi all

Just a little pimpage - have managed to arrange it so that I work part time for four days and can then devote the remaining 3 to TU.

So been hard at work creating level geometry for TU. Check out the screenie in the gallery.

Andy(Posted 2003) [#2]
Cool... Where do I get a new demo? :)

Andy

MadJack(Posted 2003) [#3]
Andy

I actually removed the demo from Blitz Showcase (when I read about what was going on with B3d - don't want to discuss this, personal decision,) but will get around to putting the demo back out - probably on a dedicated web page sometime.

However, don't have an updated demo at present - working on content creation instead. And having done so, I can sympathise with Halo over his comments about the amount of labour required...

Andy(Posted 2003) [#4]
Well I don't wanna rush you :) Just let me know where to buy it when it's done!

Andy

GNS(Posted 2003) [#5]
Glad to hear the game is still progressing. I can honestly say I'm still having fun with the demo 2 months after downloading it. :D

MadJack(Posted 2003) [#6]
GNS

Nice to hear that.

On a slightly different tack - I've been playing some demos from this company lately - mainly their Operation Tiger Hunt (to see how another developer handles 3d tank game control) and Operation Blockade

www.screaminggames.com

Their games are well designed, cheap, a good blast, quite spectacular and I think, of a level that's entirely doable in Blitz.