Pushem'Em Demo inside.

Community Forums/Showcase/Pushem'Em Demo inside.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#1]
Push'Em is an Original (it realy is) game, which combines Sokoban and Lines with platforms.

The aim of the game is to remove all the Coloured blocks from each Puzzle, you do this by combining like coloured blocks togther in groups of 3 or more.

The rules are simple you can only push blocks and not pull or carry them, you cannot push more than 1 block at a time or push a block passed another block.

There are also teleports that can be used to move blocks around the level.

This is a beta, and still needs some minor tweaks. I Originaly coded this in BPlus but it didnt look very colourful so here it is in a much more colourful face.

This game will be Shareware but you can get it for FREE!. Simply use the Editor to create at least THREE challenging puzzles, if they are any good and make it into the game then when the game is ready for the public you get a FREE! registration code to unlock the full version. Email your Puzzles found in the Editor directory to jabawokie@..., dont forget your name and a return email.

I hope you enjoy this game and any feedbeek would be welcome.

http://www.alphabreed.ukgamers.net/pushem/Pushem.zip (730K)

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#2]
Oops. I just found that Puzzle 6 had a missing ladder, its fix now. Just download again,link in first post.

BTW, the option menu is not coded yet but will just deal with music/sfx, possibly custom key config.

And press "M" to turn off music if its annoying you. ;D

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#3]
Here are my scores for the non tutorial puzzles. lets see you beat them.

Puzzle 6 = 209
Puzzle 7 = 206
Puzzle 8 = 193
Puzzle 9 = 151
Puzzle 10 = 377

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#4]
Added the Undo function and a few more tweaks, uploading now on 56k so it might be unavaliable for a few minuets.

SSS(Posted 2003) [#5]
its a really cool game... i like :D

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#6]
Original as in its not been done like this before ;D.

coffeedotbean(Posted 2003) [#7]
Added the Options menu, which includes the option to speed the game up, Normal speed uses a waittimer(60), Fast speed turns the waittimer off so it runs as fast as your refresh rate.

Added a scrolling background, can be turned off in options.

Ogg'ed the sounds so the download is a little smaller now, was 760k, now its 730k, thats 6 secs on 56k.. wow :-P

Added a how to play button.

All I realy need now is to finish the puzzles/manual and unleash this onto the public.