First release!

Community Forums/Showcase/First release!

Angel(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hey all, I actually made this stuff like a month ago and didn't release it until recently at Blitzcoder.com when they came back online for like 1 1/2 days...

What this is, is a "Roleplayer package." It includes a dice roller, chat room, and "RPIndexer."

The dice roller is just that, a dice roller. It's got nice pictures of dice (unanimated though...at the moment!), the ability to roll multiple dice at once and add together the results, and determine a modifier to add to the total.

The chat room is probably the coolest thing of the three. It's your basic chat room, except you can roll dice and the result will be displayed to everyone in the room. Also you can emote, use smilies (98% of them are ORIGINAL), and, um, change the color of your text. No private messaging though (YET!). I will upload a page describing how to achieve all of the smilies. :) Until then, you can guess!!!

The RPIndexer is a strange little item. It catalogs roleplaying items for you. Monsters, spells, magical items, etc, it keeps them all handy and tabbed for you. It's pretty spiffy, I think. You'll have to try it out to understand what I'm talking about.

One user had problems with the chat room and the indexer (they would pop up an error message when he tried to run them). Let me know if you have those problems as well. Btw, I don't know if those shortcuts will work; if not, just open up the folder of the program you wish to use, and there will lie the actual .exe file. Have fun!

[a href=http://www24.brinkster.com/warriorsleague/rpcdl.htm]Here it be.[/a]