demo level help

Community Forums/Showcase/demo level help

Ruz(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi all, i have just bought blitz 3d and must say again its impressive. hmm i am no progammer and am ploughing my way throught the tuts. i dare say i might get the hang of it eventually., but haven't got that much time really.(perhaps if i was genetically enhanced i could make my own epic game) I am a modeller/texture artist and really what i want to do is produce a one level demo , using some of my existing models/level designs
Does anyone fancy working with me at all. I need to do this demo fairly quick( 3d 3rd person), but as most of the models/media is already nearly finished, it wouldn't be too painful. This would be good for you too, since you would have good graphic content and would be free to use some of the models after as you saw fit.This for me is really a way of showing off my work to employers, without them having to trawl through my folio.
Failing this I will just produce some levels you can walk though in blitz, but it would be nice to make it a bit more secial than that andI would welcome suggestions/ideas too.

Here is my site
www.planetunreal.com/pearman/personalsite/lowpoly.htm

email me at m.rusby@... if you have an interest.

serious applicants only please
(sorry for posting this in the beginners section also )

Cheers
mike

jhocking(Posted 2003) [#2]
I replied in the beginner's section.

poopla(Posted 2003) [#3]
I woult like to hear more about what ya want to do. Hit me with an email at mdconaway1@... .