Classic games I'd like to see

Community Forums/Showcase/Classic games I'd like to see

Jager(Posted 2003) [#1]
ok, I;m flat out on my ancient wargame so won't have time for the next decade ... but there's afew classic games I'd like to see developed in Blitz3D

(1) Hide'n'Seek - 3D. the old game was based on 6 " square plastic terrain board with home in the center and hiding places around the edges. There was dog house, a half barrel .. umm? an outhouse I think? and a few others.

You know how the game goes. seeker roams around looking for the seekees .. would make a great kids game.

(2) Pirates - old 40's game, board of 30 * 30 squares (ocean), outside rim is land and ports, large island in the centre full of gold, bullion etc etc. You pick a port, a ship, which moves like rook in chess, depending on die roll. You can fight other players at sea, raid their port, or fight on the island. 3D pirate ships would look great!

(3) Battle ship - over the horizon is the enemy fleet, you must give longitude and latitude coordinates .. etc etc you know how it goes.

(4) Oil - 1950's game, drill for oil around the world, get production, ship oil to markets etc etc .. make bulk money!

just some ideas.

Jager(Posted 2003) [#2]
Also ...

Haunted House, build a large haunted 3D house mesh. player (kid) must move through the house, grave yeard etc without crapping themselves .. a bit like dungeon quest etc.