TTT Demo....

Community Forums/Showcase/TTT Demo....

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#1]
As requested....a lil demo for u guys to play with. It features no cell shading but my 'metalic look'. It has the ability for cell shading but i turned that flag off. When asked to host press 'Y' then enter. To test on local host run one instance as host and when asked to host in the second press enter or something else and when asked for the ip press enter it will automaticaly check localhost.....

You can start playing once a client is connected.....

The real OXO exe size was 1.87 MB as textures where embedded into the exe. Compressed made it 917 KB so...

what this demo does not have is a score count system but it has win check function so the game resets after winning and it also displays who won. But it doesnt keep score. If you win the next round loser starts. (Only fair....). It also doesnt feature and interface and music. so you'll have to wait for that.

The models and icons and textures were created by me so no rippin off...

BTW : The OXO.exe is patched with my anti-upxuncompress patch.......

download here

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#2]
nobody?

Magitta(Posted 2003) [#3]
Heheh misschien snap ik het niet, maar ik krijg het nie aan de praat.. :( sorry.. Wat voor een dingen moet ik invullen om het spel op mn pc te spelen? Thanks ^^

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#4]
@Magitta>

In Dutch : Kijk tis een multiplayer game dus je hebt een host en client nodig. Als je de eerste instatie vh spel opstart dan druk je op 'Y' dan enter. Dwz dat je de game host! Er worden ports geopend voor clients om te connecten.

Start de 2de instatie v/h spel op (start em nog een keer terwijl de eerste no draait!) Ipv 'Y' druk je gewoon op enter. Er word je dan om een ip gevraagd. Dit zou de ip vd host moeten zijn. Omdat jij ook de host bent moet je gewoon weer op enter drukken de ip 127.0.0.1 word automatich gebruikt... De ene instatie is de X en de ander de O. Wil je toch met vrienden spelen, dan kun je kijken wat je ip is op www.balpoint.com/ip.php. Veel plzier....

In English : To play the game Alone. U need to instances running of XO. In the first instance when asked to host press 'Y' then enter. you are now hosting a game. In the second instance instead of 'Y' just press enter twice. It will automaticaly join the host using ip 127.0.0.1. If you wish to play with a friend or test it on a network pc. you can check your ip @ www.balpoint.com/ip.php