Comming Soon (TTT)

Community Forums/Showcase/Comming Soon (TTT)

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#1]
3D CellShaded TicTacToe
---------------------------------
Fst Screenies

All Textures & Models Done by Moi. :P

-Using TextureMaker 2.5
-Blitz3D
-PureBasic

This will be a lil multiplayer game....

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#2]
Hey that's cool.
Hope someone makes a remake of tron.
Not the speedracer thing, but the one
with the discs ...

rsbrowndog(Posted 2003) [#3]
Uhhh... could those screenshots BE any bigger!?

Darklordz, it looks nice, but *please* spare a thought for those of us on dial-up!

Cheers,

Ryan

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#4]
Im srry RS. My PaintShop 8.0 is acting like a crappy ho. And i had to use hypersnap.....

JustLuke(Posted 2003) [#5]
Nice, but... Um, that's not cel shading.

Cel Shading refers to the *shading* of the models but not the outlines. :P

GfK(Posted 2003) [#6]
Nice, but... Um, that's not cel shading.
I'm glad somebody else pointed that out. :)

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#7]
maybe it's not finished yet ...
it should be interesting ...

JustLuke(Posted 2003) [#8]
Thinking up petty criticism for other peoples hard work is kind of a hobby of mine.

Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe (or Noughts and Crosses as all right minded people call it - see what I mean?) could be pretty neat.

SoggyP(Posted 2003) [#9]
Hi Folks,

Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe

Hmmm, what else could it be?

Later,

Jes

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#10]
[EDIT]
I Finished Cell Shading an i don't like the outcome. I mean it's cell shaded but the 3d objects are supposed to look metalic and not dull. Any sugestions..? Thats why i like it the way it is. My metyhod I applied a gradient texture to each child of every 3d entity...

I think i'll give users the choice of cell shading or (my fav metalic look....) Im sorry Lemort if i used the wrong terminolegy....

@Lemort> I always apreciate good critisism (the kind that doesnt attack my personal status but my art itself. :P) Thanks for pointing out that it's not cell shaded yet. Cell Shading is pretty simple todo i think. I'll be using a gradient texture to generate that effect. Tough i like it the way it is....

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#11]
anybody c the difference
?

JustLuke(Posted 2003) [#12]
I prefer your new screenshots to your original ones, but that's just because I really like cel shading.

However, if you want a metallic look perhaps you could build the board out of cylinders and use some sort of spherical map to give it a shiny reflective look. Just an idea.

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#13]
yeah that's alot better !
can't wait to see this finished !

darklordz(Posted 2003) [#14]
The game works only after you've beaten ur opponnt the game needs to reset on both client and server i got it to work but after 3 times it got fudged up!. Im guessing packet loss. AARGGG....