gedof me turnips

Community Forums/Showcase/gedof me turnips

Zo Zo Zee Zar(Posted 2003) [#1]
working on outside stuff for root atm

early days still

Rob Farley(Posted 2003) [#2]
Beware of the F O G aaarrrggghhh!! etc...

Psionic(Posted 2003) [#3]
Stick to the road!!! You made me miss...I never miss!! etc

looking good m8!! Cant wait to play this beauty

Ice9(Posted 2003) [#4]
(apply Scottish accent)It came from the moor, with eyes of fire, fangs as long as sabers and a smell that would curdle a rams horns.

Foppy(Posted 2003) [#5]
That tree is asking for a skeleton (or the vegetable counterpart of a skeleton, a half eaten apple) hanging from a rope. This screenshot makes your game look like a remake of "Ghosts 'n Goblins" (and "Ghouls 'n Ghosts"). :) Very nice.

Zo Zo Zee Zar(Posted 2003) [#6]
Thanks u lot :)

Ghosts n Goblins - I loved that game on my C64 - it had the best games music of all time!

GfK(Posted 2003) [#7]
Ghosts n Goblins - I loved that game on my C64 - it had the best games music of all time!
It did. Some of the G&G music was licenced for the PC version of Dr Franken.

Nice screenies - OT: you using FONText for that?

Anthony Flack(Posted 2003) [#8]
Yeah, play the Dr Franken demo and you'll hear the c64 G&G theme on level one. It really was one of the classic 8 bit tunes, that one.

Looking good Ravey!

Wiebo(Posted 2003) [#9]
Looking good Ravey.

googlemesilly(Posted 2003) [#10]
cool

Foppy(Posted 2003) [#11]
I believe it was "Ghouls 'n Ghosts" that had even more spectacular music, though maybe less "classic". Aargh, the Dr Franken demo is 31 Mb. ;)

Zo Zo Zee Zar(Posted 2003) [#12]
No! "Ghosts n Goblins" on the c64 is THE music.

I've been listening to Dr Franken version of it :)

Sunteam Software(Posted 2003) [#13]
Looking very nice.

EOF(Posted 2003) [#14]
Ghosts n Goblins" on the c64 is THE music.
Nods. Top gameplay/gfx/music. An all-time C64 classic.
As for the screenie, Is this part of a 'find your way to the castle and hack some chuckie eggs up along the way' type of game?
Oh, and skeletons or other nasties rising from the groud (G'N'G style) would be the dogs peanuts.

Ginger Tea(Posted 2003) [#15]
mutters in a silly voice
its all pea green soup

Zo Zo Zee Zar(Posted 2003) [#16]
As for the screenie, Is this part of a 'find your way to the castle and hack some chuckie eggs up along the way' type of game?
Oh, and skeletons or other nasties rising from the groud (G'N'G style) would be the dogs peanuts.

yeah it is and - yeah the swamp monsters rise from the ground (not skeletons tho 'coz they too scary!).

Anthony Flack(Posted 2003) [#17]
And not vegetabley enough.