Nuclear Nibble 3D

Community Forums/Showcase/Nuclear Nibble 3D

gosse(Posted 2003) [#1]
Earth just got out of war (nuclear war that is), but the radiations are killing it. Out of nowhere came the unpredictable; an alien that is here to save the world, the Nuclear Nibble! Now, you are playing the nibble that is absorbing all the radiations and you must go through several levels all around the world. Besides the radiations, there are several special powerups that come into play: jumps, lives, points, level warps, deaths, wall busts, wall spawns, sharp turns, length and shrink. The goal of the game: collect 'em all, win 'em all and save the Earth.
Nuclear Nibble 3D is the classic (Nibble, Snake, Worm, etc) reborn in today's technology: 3D graphics. Nuclear Nibble 3D is the sequel to an old game I made a couple years back (1996) in QBASIC. Now it is remade in 3D, using Blitz3D.

http://www.nuloen.com/nn3d.html

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2003) [#2]
Well done, congratulations. Maybe too many diffrent fonts. But that's it.

gosse(Posted 2003) [#3]
Nuclear Nibble 3D First Anniversary Level-O-Rama!
It makes a year that NN3D is out and I want to update it! One thing that I would like is to add 10 new levels! This is where you guys come into play! You can download Nibble and see the level files (levelXX.dat) under the data folder, which can be opened using NotePad. Simple, simple! You only make 0s and 1s to make levels. A 0 is an empty space and a 1 is a wall! The level1.dat is a nice template to start from. Make original levels and send 'em to me and have a nice spot in the credits!
I will also be making small changes to the game itself, so if anyone has an idea, it's time or never (or next year )!